Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That is nice RDC.
Do you just want those textures coloured in the same way as those pictures?

MY TRY:
Last edited by Fezch; Jul 27, 2009 at 12:19 PM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Whoops fail.
Um, cya Ganks...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I'll ask hamr regarding this

You shouldn't need to ask Hamr if you can kick/downgrade Amadou. You only need to ask someone to swap the moderator powers over to someone.
Ahhh!
I can never tell if someone is joking or not through the forums.
But then again, While I was almost getting fired at work, I laughed at my boss, thinking he was just joking, when in fact he was dead serious. >.>
I lost? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Congrats though, I hope this clan strives in your administration.
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
I'm going to be gone for a few days because i bought a new Godin guitar and my dad's pissed cuz i lost the receipt.
So i'll be back l8r and whoever wins mod powers, congratz

I did so beat it!

lawl.