Toribash
Hey hattersin, how have you been; i have it for ps4, watta bout you?
also, i know how flipping your sleep schedule feels. for like 3 weeks i slept during the day instead from staying up late.
Last edited by hanna; Apr 13, 2016 at 07:45 PM.
Hey you sexy fuckers! Hows my boys doing? (if you dont know who my boys are then you aint my boy!) I decided to invade and say hello
Parrot
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
hi Universe

hi guys, i flipped my sleep schedule to hell again, sorry for not being on when everybody is active ,_,
Dark Souls 3 is quite enjoyable though, does anyone here play it?

Dark souls usually consists of 5 minutes of gameplay and 3 hours of screaming at the "you died" screen. I tend to avoid games on console that force me to not jump feet first into a firefight.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Dark souls usually consists of 5 minutes of gameplay and 3 hours of screaming at the "you died" screen. I tend to avoid games on console that force me to not jump feet first into a firefight.

That's why you get good at the game?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
That's why you get good at the game?

Wow, that's some solid advice, I will take that into account so that next time I play a game and I'm dying a lot, I'll remember your advice, and get good. Seriously though, I do need to get good at the game...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post

Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.