Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Gold is the real Elo Hell my friend.

diamond 1 is
+0 lp city
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Zed.

Hence why I said a couple pages back that Zed has a high learning curve.

Shen, Kennen, and Akali don't has as high a learning curve because their kits are relatively simpler, despite energy management. Shen is pretty basic, and rarely runs out of energy except after shadow dashes. Kennen is kinda the same, though more energy hungry. Akali is close, but she still has a pretty straightforward kit, as it's basically a click on enemy orientated kit, combined with easy energy regen because of her q.

Zed and Lee both rely on rapidly changing positions a lot more, relying on skill shots or aimed leaps to accomplish them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I bought Irelia too :P

Although she isn't the best in this season 3, if she got some early kills and jungler help I could see her killing the squishies with ease.
"I'll play one more match before heading to bed, gotta level up"

Srsly...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
"I'll play one more match before heading to bed, gotta level up"

Srsly...

Unlucky man. LoL is a troll.

In other news, I beat my counter some how. That MR went through the roof but, wandering around after I ask Hecarim to push is good :3

img

Poor Kog'Maw, raging and stuff.
-----
We made a troll team, because 2 people argued to be adc and I wanted to adc xD I offered to mid but then everyone decided to ADC.

If me and Ez went AP I think we could've won.

trollteam

Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
I really don't understand why everyone says this, I think he's easy and my brother thinks he's easy.
The only thing HARD to do is not hit q after you land it.

Really enticing to dive into 1v5s because you want to see that kick ):

He's not that easy. He's one of those champs where you learn them and just like outplay everyone and make sick plays with high rewards. He's also a high mobile champ so it's kind of hard to get used to.

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I bought Irelia too :P

Although she isn't the best in this season 3, if she got some early kills and jungler help I could see her killing the squishies with ease.

She's probably tier 2 in season 3 right now. You don't really need kills to snowball a game you can have 0 kills 0 deaths and 180 cs at 20 minutes and still snowball the game.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post

She's probably tier 2 in season 3 right now. You don't really need kills to snowball a game you can have 0 kills 0 deaths and 180 cs at 20 minutes and still snowball the game.

Lol thats exactly what I did one game xD
Although I didn't win it due to a last teamfight where everyone decided to do baron with someone still alive and ignoring me >.>
"gold is the real elo hell"

rofl

you will say that every time you go up a division

according to my friend "everyone in plat is RETARDED"

i just got to gold, so when i get home in a few days i get to verify the elo hell statement.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah