Toribash
Originally Posted by Beast View Post
Fiddle's kit makes him annoying as shit to play against for any non-ranged champion top. If your jungler ganks it's a free kill though.

Yeah took rumble to counter shen, stole fid's blue so they did duo till like 5, then shen left and fids stayed. Really the worst thing is the pathing on fear vs rumbles Q. I think I might have given up a death to a silly mistake. Its just annoying knowing you can't really harass him or keep him off the minion line. We actually lost this game despite shen duo'ing top and going to the jungle smiteless at 0-3. And on our invade we were up 4-1. Vayne came out of bot lane 11-4. A welcome back to gold game I guess. I try really hard not to get heated at this game, sometimes though you just gotta take a break. The game before we took 3 inhibs to 0 and lost. Needless to say I haven't played since those 2 games :P
Last edited by Banned; Aug 12, 2013 at 08:32 AM.

New Legendary Skin - Forecast Janna

Edit: I noticed something in her splash... probable new champion?

Edit #2: More new skins in PBE

Arcade Hecarim

Riot Blitzcrank

Last edited by Chris; Aug 13, 2013 at 08:31 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Eisme View Post
All I see in that is teemo flying behind her. Nothing else.

Not Teemo

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
It could be hecarim, mordekaiser, aatrox or even a turret.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Those skins look awesome!
I finished my image and sent it to them in an email btw, All that work for a measly 10 RP.
What am I doing with my life.

anywho, here is it is

Going to put it in for the Summoner Showcase too, might as well since I worked so bloody long on it >.>
-----
Had a troll game with 2 friends to celebrate, we got the Vi to get in on the troll game and Blitz was in on it too, but he was a little dumb >.<

Anyway. Got called OP and all that other stuff because I could just walk up to the adc and 2 shot her but yeah.
Le Blanc is a troll :P

Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
It could be hecarim, mordekaiser, aatrox or even a turret.

Olaf
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
Olaf

Who?
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg