Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I just watched Jando's video...
Did that Swain really just.. pentakill a whole team alone?..
Wow.. just.. wow..
-----
Blub, you were right. This is the best login music ever.
Now I can't stop listening to it on a loop whilst I play Vi.

My ears are bleeding out in the agony of 1000 kittens being thrown against the wall. Please kill whoever made that song. Btw blood EVERYWHERE.

So I tried ap Sion and it did not go well, Had to go against teemo and all of my lanes lost.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.

73min game with TF.. was failing my early and mid game. (was top.)
we just barely won at the end, got like 0 dragons and 0 barons...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
My ears are bleeding out in the agony of 1000 kittens being thrown against the wall. Please kill whoever made that song. Btw blood EVERYWHERE.

So I tried ap Sion and it did not go well, Had to go against teemo and all of my lanes lost.

You deserved that loss just for saying that about Vi's intro song. It's addicting.

Hopefully I'll finish this art today, send it them, get the 10 RP I want and buy Lee Sin xD
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
So fiddle smashes rumble top, lesson learned.

Fiddle's kit makes him annoying as shit to play against for any non-ranged champion top. If your jungler ganks it's a free kill though.
Ancient [Evil]
You deserved that loss just for saying that about Vi's intro song. It's addicting.

Hopefully I'll finish this art today, send it them, get the 10 RP I want and buy Lee Sin xD

You putting in so much effort for just 10 rp.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
You putting in so much effort for just 10 rp.

I know T_T
Might just draw a smiley face and call it Shaco xD
you should finish that art, then send it in for both the 10 rp and SS, cause why the hell not?
The Final Act of Przero
whenever I'm short of RP, I just buy more because I like to support Riot.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by boredlolz View Post
you should finish that art, then send it in for both the 10 rp and SS, cause why the hell not?

Haha yeah, I was thinking about putting it in for SS, but it probably wouldn't get featured.
That.
And I've lost my will to continue with it :L
This is what it looks like as of now :L

Was going to either resize the leg, or stretch the torso to fit. She needs her shoulder guards and undershirt/neck before her torso looks full sized though :S

I hope they only give you 9rp you big bully.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.