Ranking
riding a bike is no fun when you want to learn something, with skateboarding it's a hard thing which gives people time to learn, plus when you get good at skateboarding it's one of those things people think "wow that's cool, skateboarding is hard"
-----
Originally Posted by rifle View Post
Why skateboard when you can travel into the future and ride a hover board.

cou;dn't agree more
-----
also WELCOME BACK NOOBIE! the legend is back!!!!!

Last edited by max; Sep 9, 2020 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I mean that would be a good start.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I mean that would be a good start.

hahaha, well a PM to both me and royal was enough right now, we now know noobie is somewhat alive or maybe it was a shout for help :thonk:

I don’t think he uses Discord anymore, but I’ll send him a PM to see if he wants to hop onto the clans board and chat
I am in the process of finding a boxing gym, I'd love to have the extra confidence to hold my own in a street fight

Also in the process of obtaining more clients for my side hustle

Life is stressful, but going good
Originally Posted by royal View Post
I am in the process of finding a boxing gym, I'd love to have the extra confidence to hold my own in a street fight

Also in the process of obtaining more clients for my side hustle

just call down tha bois and they’ll sort it out, tha bois meaning Me, Waldo and hanad
Originally Posted by max View Post

no such thing hehe.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Tbf there has always been that thing where the Harry Potter books are a lot different than the movies itself, but the fact that it’s the completely different context from the book and the movie is funny