Toribash
I also agree with Chaossook. So, for now the suggestion is just to substitute the warrior of the week for w. of the month? Anything else you think should be changed?
To be honest I think the current system for the WoM is made pretty well so far! The only thing that I would like to know is when this system is going to be implemented in the clan.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Well... I'm lost. Can anyone here point me in the right direction?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
They're currently discussing how they're going to implement this idea of Warrior of the Week, which has been adjusted to month, so Warrior of the Month (WoM).
Some of your members are on board to have prizes whilst others are not.
I think it would be best if you did prizes that don't effect the clan bank in a way.
As Link suggested, forces and relax could be intersting.
Saying that, Maybe you get to keep those colours for a month, but then return them? Just to keep the clans economy in a steady position.
I don't know, just a suggestion.
father of philip scone
That would also rely on the WoM's honesty though. Hopefully everyone can trust their members to give back an item if they need to.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Honestly I don't think the prize for being the WoM should be a relax or force that would have to be returned in a certain amount of time. If we were to have prizes I think that they would probably have to be taken out of the bank but that would also mean that the members would have to donate TC to the bank more often to make it fair. Another idea would be that the prize could be a rank that you could have for a month of so. This is jut my personal opinion so no need to take it seriously ^-^ (I support the idea of prizes.)
They should get a fun little texture to add onto their existing one. (e.g. A crown that you can put on your head texture.) I also won $100 that isn't in my possession yet! My teacher submitted my art project (the one I used as my excuse for my inactivity on the clan thread a while ago ^^) and I got first. I don't it yet (like I said before), but when I do expect it to be gone in seconds. im a greedy little boy
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Congratz on the win Toaster! I don't quite recall what art project your talking about. Can you post in below?
I don't have it on me right now (heck, I don't even know where it is), but when/if I get it back, I'll post pictures of it that'll make you cry in happiness... because you know that there is someone else that paints even worse than you. (Yes, it's a painting.)
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Sorry I haven't been active today until now. Pumped out 1500 words on classroom management over the last 6 hours. I'm going into uni now to hand it in - I'll be back later tonight. Onto everything else..

If you won $100 for it, I'm sure you've got talent Dan. Redundant's also a pretty good drawer (or so he says.... evidence pl0x?).

WotM on it's own sounds like a good idea. So right now we're trying to decide what the prize should be. Let's continue the discussion. I like Dan's idea of adding something to the WotM's existing textures to signify their victory. On the possibility of an item prize, I'm not sure what items we have to offer. I know that our artists are working on creating texture sets to match the full color sets we've gathered, but I don't know what ones aren't being worked on/which items we could pull from the tourney sack to give to the WotM - IIInsanEEE/Link, comment?

Alternatively, would anyone be interested in the creation of kickass looking WotM set as a reward?