Toribash
Originally Posted by EnVyU2 View Post
Guys i dont use my main because it's been hacked by someone and they changed the password. I'm only showing you guys replays of my old main because i still have them. That's why i made a new account and im using this one now. Hope you guys understand

Why haven't you contacted staff to get your account back?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Yes I've tried contacting the staff but they said they couldn't do anything. But what ever im starting new and fresh.
Hey guys nice war we had today maybe we can do it again sometime with more of our members ;).

Sorry for the invade. Hi Destram
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
Hey guys nice war we had today maybe we can do it again sometime with more of our members ;).

Sorry for the invade. Hi Destram

Yespls. And next time get there some ealier. Nice war, it was exciting till the end.

Hi Noel
Posting to advise that I will be a tad less active this week on account that I have a few exams this week.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
rip clown

halo sorry i havent been keeping up with voting on apps etc

lolo: neutral, never seen him in irc that i can remember, and i like to have people there so i can ask them important questions, like what their favorite pokemon is. would he be willing to use it? :O

hero: yes, hero is a stand up guy and having a clan mod in the clan is great, we can use him to bribe the council to let us in.

Liquidoom: yes, talked with him a bit in irc and the fact that he's idling there and talking to us and stuff shows initiative, ingame skill is nice too, only problem i see with him is his obsession with eating people's wrists, but everyone has their downsides.

(Stolen from ishi, but pretty good words)

And yes from Redundant as I have talked and played with him and he is a good fellow both ingame and to talk to.