Toribash
Originally Posted by Akufuncture View Post
He's already close to me <3. NoHomoDoe. And yea i liked it(:

yo aku,

/jo thug
It's Fabulous
Sooooo, knight wants to join eh? Well no offense knight but I like the way our community is right now, and I really don't want to add more in, sowwy
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Sooooo, knight wants to join eh? Well no offense knight but I like the way our community is right now, and I really don't want to add more in, sowwy

<\3
It's Fabulous
I know but I didn't want us to get very big, and knight is the 3rd or 4th person asking to join because they quit the old clan
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
I know but I didn't want us to get very big, and knight is the 3rd or 4th person asking to join because they quit the old clan

aw c,mon.
the only reason i quit wind is because the clan was dieing out.
another thing is i always be with you guys ingame and respect you.
im not the type of person just to be in the clan, for the clan.
It's Fabulous
I know, but I just don't want to, I'm sorry knight but I say no

Hello guys. So, Swag don't need him to be big, this clan alredy have much experienced members. But another members is inactive...
Also: Plata, add-me in your sig, or i will kill you. >:O