Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Awesome. Welcome Nameless and Wafflez. Congrats, mates. Glad you're in the clan. I look forward to seeing both of your talents.
DAMN.
Hey guys, I just looked at the bank account and, though it has 50,000 in it, it has no QI. this is going to pose a problem someday, when we want to become official.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Nice problem solve. I was thinking something like that. I mean, I hope we don't have to reach to qi with the adventure bank...though we're going to have to eventually if we become official.
DAMN.
well, then crazy can send the 50k to him, and then applie, the bank it was just to him dont spend the tc on other stuff
:^)
Oh...way to make me feel dumb, lol. I thought for like 1 hour on how we were going to solve this.
DAMN.
Well you guys seemed to already have that problem solved. Also Crazy/Goric, why does your user card say that you are white belt? But your achievements say you're blue belt?
#Magnus - #Sigma
Well, Crazy was a Master Belt on his Silco account...I remember the day(when Silco was an in-gamer)*sigh*
I'm glad he was too. Otherwise I would've never come to the forums in the first place.
DAMN.