Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You'll get there! Good luck to you too

and to everyone here who isnt

and to myself hoping veb will accept my custom tag "you just got owned".
Maybe that would make me epileptic
Not very scared though :O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
true. It was one of newest members, transfered from different clan... so maybe he doesn't know things are more "centralized" here - decision in only one member's - leader himself (myself) - hands.

Anyway, that's how it's done in [RA].

Only one person decides about things important for clan as a whole - such as getting new member, for example. Nobody, and definitely not any new member, who probably don't know majority of RA itself will decide about whole clan.

"Sahee brings - Sahee can take away" - Uke von Ukenstein, right? ;)

I'm pushing this clan forward every minute, and you don't have reasons to make ra work your way, cause it's already doing it, better than many other ones. I didn't deserve anybody to question my clan decisions, as they all turned out to be beneficial, wasn't them?
You have faith in [RA], am I not right?

We have all seen clans led by few people - that led that clan in different directions each.

NOTE:
If you are a co-lead of [RA]: that means you cooperate with me, not - that you have your own plan and aim.
You're here to help my plan prevail. Not any other member's (but I'm doing my plans for them actually, you know that, don't you?).
So anybody doing otherwise is making problems here, and we don't want problems, and they will be dealt with, till they're gone.
I'm gathering the crew, etc. I need help, but no leader above me. True is that, as it can only be, right? ;]

Why i left triforce summarized.
heh
I want a custom tag :O

Senior member privileges? :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

W00T! I ARE ALWAYS POSTING! asked veb to make me a custom tag "You just got owned". Or "cant post fasta than me".
But don't you have to be a senior member or up to request for a custom tag?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's why there are so many unorganized clans thus far

Cause they don't listen to sahee XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]