Toribash
Originally Posted by aracoon View Post
What's everybody's favorite clan? (question for staff based on their personal opinion).

Not in any particular order: DAT, eVo, #h and RAWR FCC.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Here Hanz0:

Yesterday Marcus had or did something, not sure how he coded it, but if you were "Infected" your tori would turn either green or red or something along those lines and yeah! To be "un-infected" I think you had to be decapitated. I hope that helped.

Who are you talking to?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Dragmar View Post
the vampire virus....yesterday marcus infect peoplewhit clasical zombie virus,and ige tvampire virus, you become red ,and can infect people , to getcured you nedd be decaped.... maibe the secret event ends or someting like that... i just want be vampire again and infect people

Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Here Hanz0:

Yesterday Marcus had or did something, not sure how he coded it, but if you were "Infected" your tori would turn either green or red or something along those lines and yeah! To be "un-infected" I think you had to be decapitated. I hope that helped.

I did no such things. "Pics or it didn't happen" because I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I don't even think I played toribash yesterday...

...I'll have to see if it was my brother.

EDIT: Nope. Wasn't him either.
Originally Posted by Dragmar View Post
the vampire virus....yesterday marcus infect peoplewhit clasical zombie virus,and ige tvampire virus, you become red ,and can infect people , to getcured you nedd be decaped.... maibe the secret event ends or someting like that... i just want be vampire again and infect people

It was probably tori-syphilis. Skul told me its been an outbreak of that lately. Protect yourself, wear condoms. Safe sex is great sex

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
I did no such things. "Pics or it didn't happen" because I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I don't even think I played toribash yesterday...

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=341813

Move along now Marcus, Nothing to see here.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs

you do remember me? you do a event and offering a price to who decap you, i going to decap you and you reset the game... and i took pictures of someone named marcus ... infecting people ... if i get a price i can lose the pictures..

now apicture of a zombie

zombies are green and have a text like bounty saying zombie clasic

this is a picture of a zombie infecting someone

http://http//i44.tinypic.com/v5kdn9.jpg
Last edited by yitan3456; Mar 16, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Something gives me the feeling that it might have been sucram.
Also why would they be your favorite clans? Sorry for asking a bit late but it seems that last bit would have made the question a bit better.