Toribash
I remember when he could have 7 turrets to. I would just camp a bush with red turrets and face roll.

Also when jarvan comes out I'm buying him. gonna be awesome.

Is there anything leaked on jarvan yet? If so we require more links.
piss
Daxx and I played a couple games ago, I didn't play a carry so we got fucked over by incompetent teammates being piles of shit and not knowing how to play.

I got to play fiddles though, which was fun.

I've been playing more fiddlesticks lately, getting back into the groove. You certainly can't play him the way you used to be able to, but if you get near farmed-veigar levels of AP, you can still 1v3 champions if you're good.

Also Maokai just totally sucks. Really hard. He has the worst AOE ultimate in the entire game.

For those of you who want an easy-to-play champion that wins games easymode, try playing Trist. She pushes lanes, and farms, and then she pushes more lanes. Right click and afk, come back to a victory screen. No skill required, big payoffs in game wins. Build pure damage and let her q give you all the AS you need.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My best champions are now:

Olaf
Xin Zhao
Kassadin
Shaco

In no particular order, anyways.
And hurry the fuck up Jarvan IV, I really want to buy you on release day with my 6300 saved up IP and play your ass.

<3 tanky dps
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
I remember when he could have 7 turrets to. I would just camp a bush with red turrets and face roll.

Also when jarvan comes out I'm buying him. gonna be awesome.

Is there anything leaked on jarvan yet? If so we require more links.

There were unconfirmed rumors about him, I'll try to find the link

found it

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/02/08/ex...ue-of-legends/

If he stays that way, he'll be in an instabuy from me, but we'll see
I am actually downloading it right now. User name for LoL is WarScared

EDIT: Nevermind it made we wait like 50 minutes to say that it can not be downloaded.
Last edited by callisto1; Feb 26, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
This is my wishlist for the next time I can buy champions and RP, really want Jarvan too. What champions are recommended? I can play them all, mostly.

Maokai (least wanted)
Jarvan
Irelia
Janna
Fiddle
Miss fortune
and maybe others.
With 25$ rp card, which champions should I get?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Who do you already own?

You should try to get one of each main type of champion (a tank, a ranged carry, a melee carry, a mage, a support)
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
This is my wishlist for the next time I can buy champions and RP, really want Jarvan too. What champions are recommended? I can play them all, mostly.

Maokai (least wanted)
Jarvan
Irelia
Janna
Fiddle
Miss fortune
and maybe others.

What champions do you enjoy playing?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post

Maokai (least wanted)
Jarvan
Irelia
Janna
Fiddle
Miss fortune
and maybe others.

Truthfully, I'd recommend buying an IP boosts to get champions then buy skins for the ones you like. ALSO WAIT FOR FREE WEEKS. I bought kog with RP and I've only played him for about 20 games out of 800 total. (Then again I bought him during the tanky dps meta then it got nerfed 3 days later)

Also I got to play with Stonewall.
We raped teams.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ