Toribash
Name: Mark
Belt: Orange
Past Clans: N/a but mu other acc have been member in( kamikaze bleu and almost bsns)
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): blooodz
Bought QI?: no
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): None
Modes your good at: judo top_greco not_mma
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): art and video
GMT:-2
Player Card:

About yourself: iam just a ordnery boy thats working like a cop on work and play toribash on freetime
Why you want to join [eVo]: i love car named evo and this clan kick ass adn members arnt not that bad
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: my use of relax
Last edited by CyzCron1C; Nov 25, 2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The CyzCron1Cs Legend Has Begun
Name:Andre(Noobish123)
Belt:10th dan black belt.
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Ultraviolent.
Bought QI?:Nope.Never.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None.
Modes your good at:Aikido,wushu,classic
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):I'm just a little good at art but that's all.
GMT:+2:00
Player Card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ame=noobish123
About yourself:Well I'm just a 15 year old teenager.Music is a big part of my life.I play drums and I love every instrument ever made.I play tb most of the time becasue it helps me escape from real life and its extremely fun.
Why you want to join [eVo]:Well I like most of the members and itl be cool to be part of a cool clan.I can remain clanless but I'd prever to be playing this game in a clan.You know,friends looking out for friends mentality.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Honestly,I can contribute anything witch is in my capabilities.
Last edited by Newt; Nov 26, 2011 at 11:44 AM.
Hello, I've done my appy and I will test me and me and not tell me and if I get ram or not ...
shinigami
Name: OJuninhO
Belt: 2 Dan
Past Clans: Kicks and Cyber
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):
Bought QI?: No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):None
Modes your good at: Taekkyon
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): Videos
GMT: -3
Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/OJuninho.png
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because I am an admirer of several members of the clan, the Clan is good, and I know I can learn a lot from [eVo]
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:I can do textures, represent the clan in tournament Taekkyon
Name:Andy
Belt:6th dan
Past Clans:Phantom, Toriknights
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):N/A
Bought QI?:No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:Wushu, Aikido, Judo.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):None
GMT:-6
Player Card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php
About yourself:I'm a very laid back person just looking to have some fun.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because i want a sophisticated clan that is skilled and entertaining.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: To be honest im not sure what i'll be able to offer but I'm quite sure i wont bring negativity.
Rampaging isnt the only thing im good at ;)
>>6th dan<<
Originally Posted by OfRampage View Post
Name:Andy
Belt:6th dan
Past Clans:Phantom, Toriknights
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):N/A
Bought QI?:No
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at:Wushu, Aikido, Judo.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):None
GMT:-6
Player Card:http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php
About yourself:I'm a very laid back person just looking to have some fun.
Why you want to join [eVo]: Because i want a sophisticated clan that is skilled and entertaining.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: To be honest im not sure what i'll be able to offer but I'm quite sure i wont bring negativity.

Yo, been a while :o i'll see you ingame

I feel I need to ask, why didn't you apply for Sigma?

Edit: Oh, you need to fix your playercard, click the image in the shop to find the links. Don't use capitals in the name.
Last edited by ofCannibis; Dec 1, 2011 at 04:56 PM.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Name:hardcod
Belt:3 th dan black belt
Past Clans:[OPTIC] [TKL]
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any): cod or hard
Bought QI?:3636
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"): dn know
Modes your good at: akido judo
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..): i can't make now
GMT: don know
Player Card:
About yourself: i am a skill man and i am a nice guy
Why you want to join [eVo]: i like [EvO AND THIS IS A NICE clan
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: i can't make video
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
well i told you why i didnt apply already.
And i cant believe you actually remember me, hardly anyone does. :')
Rampaging isnt the only thing im good at ;)
>>6th dan<<
Name: Darlan

Belt: Custom

Past Clans: No Mercy, Corrupted Waffles, DAT, tried doing my own stuff with my own clan wich failed hard. Lately, I think last month, I stayed a week in the clan SyN to see how things really were there, disliked some stuff and I left.

What was your previous nicks or former accounts
: Rakster. Back to 2009, the time I used to make tc with profit, I bought this acc for banana's price, the project was selling and making lots of tc, but right after buying it acc sales were prohibited. True story.

Bought QI?: Well, there was a difference of 2k qi between my old main and this one.

Clan References: Psytrance, probaly Eddy, maybe some more people.

Modes your good at: Aikido, Ninjitsu denpending the day. I'll list here judo too, even dont knowing how I used to make that streaks.

Other Skills: I'm talentless. I'll die as a loser.

GMT: -3

Player Card:

About yourself: Well, I'm a 18 years old boy, a stupid boy with a stupid hair. I live in brazilian south. Like metal, and shit, I dont know what else I can put here.

Why you want to join [eVo]: Great clan, awesome people. Recently I joined some rooms with some evo members, great skillz and stuff.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?: Some more points on the tori clan system.