Toribash
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
I'm indifferent about this application.

D3ive, how well did he do on his test, i'll make my decision off of that, seeing as I'm neutral on the app.

for now my vote is NEUTRAL

Yup he rekt me pretty hard. I got dismembered like 6 times.
-----
Originally Posted by ThugMonky View Post
( PURPLE MONKEYS RUN WILD IN THE RED FOREST )

ABOUT ME:
Hello Origin. I comed here to make an app to join Origin .First of all my name is Yanis and in Tb ThugMonky .I am 16 years old .I live in Algeria. I speak (2 languages) i speak english and French . I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, and Football and I like drawing manga like naruto ,DBZ ….

TORIBASH:
.I just joined Tb from 1 year.I just like my best Friend Darknesslor .My past clans are Enf and Apok and Powpow .My main mode is abd and xspar and parkour .I am active in forum only in Pms I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you

WHY ORIGIN :
I liked to be a member in Origin is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join Origin but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained with my friends .I wish I join Origin i chose Origin because there is a lot of awesome players this clan is very hard and organize and i would like to play with this legends.I like its name. It contain good peoples and many peoples said to me that am so skilled in abd.

HOW I CAN HELP ORIGIN:
I will help the clan i will help to develop the clan I will help the members of the clan I will help in the clan wars I will try to contribute to the success of the clan and I will try to make ORIGIN the hardest clan in TB.
Take care my English is not very good Waiting for your answer

END:
I wish the app be accepted and be most likely to all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much. 

SORRY I CAN’T ADD REPLAYS BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM BUT I HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE TEST AND I WON IT D3IVE TESTED ME AND THE SCORE IS 4-0

Even though your english is not really that great but i can communicate to you quite easily. The application was decent, you read the first post and all the information was given. AND HOLY LORD JEBUS YOU MANAGED TO WRITE MY NAME RIGHT. So i think i'm going to say yes
Last edited by D3ive; Jul 2, 2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
[purple monkeys run wild in the red forest]

About My self:

First Hey Origin.My name is Abdulrahman khaled mohamed.I am 16 years old.I am from Egypt.I can talk English and Arabic but my grammer is not good so promise me if I maked mistakes in my application.I like to listen Dj songs.In my real life I am a swimmer I got 3 gold medals cause I won before a race.Sometimes when I be lonely I like to play League of legends for like 1 hour.I like to play Tb with Yaniskill cause he is my best friend in Tb.I can draw some pics

About Toribash:

I joined Tb from 1 year and 2 days or more.I have No friends I have only my best friend Yaniskill who is Thug monky.My past clans are Power Punch (powpow),Daunt.I like to war But I dont love to war solo.Cause I am not skilled to win a Legend like iRookie I only bet on him to win some tc When I was in powpow All of them hate me and yanis except only one and cause we was more skilled than them I am more skilled in air not in ground so I like to some one shovel me so I can decap him or suplex so I can split him.Remember I am not skilled enough.I need to learn more moves.I like to play with Thugmonky and Chirs and some times Tuna .I am active in forums and in Game you can try to see me alot If u need to.

Why Origin:

I see Origin is A good clan have its rank strong not like others clan.I see all members here are Legends so They can help me to be better.I see its active clan And skilled too and I am Active so I can be with them I need to be hard and more skilled than my normal skills I am not a noob I am good like 9/10 I need to learn how to counter elbow locks But no one know how they Say luck sorry I went to another Paragraph.I like Origin Name.I will be proud by my self If I joined Origin.

How can I help Origin:

I can help u in alot of wars.I hate to war Wapow they shovel alot and they dont have alot of Skills.I can Make a Pic on real life of Origin.I mostly helpful in wars.I help members of my past clan to get tc So I am sure I will help any member ask me for help.

End:

I wish My app be accpeted to you Leaders and Members and Co leaders too.Thank you for reading my app.
I got tested by Primal score was 4-5 To primal but he says we care about skills So I am happy.I wish you like me and my app.End dude.

Over all this application is very good.

You clearly read the first post, and took what i said about talking about yourself more than other things seriously.

My vote is a YES.

You may have lost the in game test, but you countered my suplexes and kick lifts.
it's obvious you're really good

Not only that, but on top of being really good, you're not cocky about it.
We need more people like you
Last edited by Primal; Jul 3, 2016 at 04:10 AM.
Origin For Life
First let me introduce myself a little. My name is Skyler and I live somewhere in Ohio. No specifics of my location for obvious reasons. The reason for you guys to know why I live in Ohio is so that you can know that my timezone is -5. To make communications easier. I am turning 16 in a couple weeks. One thing about myself is that I take pride in my German history. It is the summer right after my freshman year of high school so I am heading to sophomore year in a month. In high school I am a big science dude. I am also heavily involved with track and cross country. I am pretty intense about running. I am equally intense about science too. The fields of science I am most interested with at the moment is many fields of astronomy and psychology. I am most into astrophysics. I am also involved with chorus and theater. I am currently in a happy relationship. Life is at a good point for me. If this isn't a full enough description of myself I am always open to questions.

My toribash experience has been amazing. I have played the game for over 2 years now and it has consistently been my favorite game. I have nearly 500 hours in the game to show for that. I really enjoy doing the single activities like free running and sparring. However I haven't had a lot of practice for either of those in awhile so if you guys want to do those things with me I need a bit of warming up because I am a bit rusty. My favorite mods are boxshu and akido mods. However if you want to do any other mods with me I would be ok with getting better at those mods. One of my favorite mechanics in toribash is the system of clans. Clans really make toribash a much more enjoyable atmosphere for me. Having a close group that I can enjoy the game with and come to for help is a great experience. Wars are a blast. I love the competitive vibes. I have been in two clans throughout my time of toribash. The first clan I joined was Bomb. The clan ended up dying out and is now gone. After a couple months I joined Nitro. I left Nitro about half a year ago because I couldn't play the game. It took me a few months to get a computer to where I could play again. Now that I have been playing toribash for awhile again I am really excited to join a clan again.

I have a few reasons why I want to join Origin. I look for certain traits in a clan before I request to join them. After looking at a few clans today I saw that your clan was truly amazing. You guys are definitely an active clan. That is very important to me. When I get on I would like to see new posts and new things going on. I like to get on toribash everyday. Not necessarily to play for hours everyday. I just like to check to see whats new and to get a few games in. So I am a pretty active player. On top of being an active I saw that I really liked the whole vibes you guys gave. I was looking through the recruitment thread and I really enjoyed how you guys responded to people and to each other.

I hope to bring a few things to Origins. One thing I would bring to the clan is an active hard working member. I would be definitely active in the threads and if you guys war I would do my best to get on. So if you guys use Skype or messages in any form I would pay attention to them and get onto the game whenever I am needed.

Because this is a new computer I have no replays at the moment.

My skype is: luke85852
My steam name is: luke85852 (If that doesn't appear just look up my email on steam)
My email is: jordan.king42@yahoo.com
My Xbox username is: kingdomkong996
I also use teamspeak

If there is any questions about my application just ask.

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
-----
Made a few replays to show a little bit how I play. You can also play against me if you want to see how I play.
Attached Files
on the edge copy.rpl (69.1 KB, 2 views)
Too close for comfort copy.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)
whoops copy.rpl (92.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Luke8585; Jul 3, 2016 at 08:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Darknesslor:
well your english was quite bad, but i know that english is hard if it's not your mother language. Took me a while to learn english myself. Well still, it was readable and i think it was hard to write that application when you can't speak or write english that well. So your effort is appreciated. I think your information had enough information, it wasn't really special but i can tell that you're a nice dude. Plus your test shows that you're skilled in-game, and we're focusing on that now. My vote is yes

Now Luke8585:
Great application, a lot of information given about yourself and your toribash experience, a lot of work put in. I think you would be a great fit to the clan since we're a clan that wants players to be active on forums too.
Yes i also need to test your skills ingame before inviting you so i'll add you on skype and we will decide when we can do the test. But my vote is, without a doubt, yes.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
[purple monkeys run wild in the red forest]

About My self:

First Hey Origin.My name is Abdulrahman khaled mohamed.I am 16 years old.I am from Egypt.I can talk English and Arabic but my grammer is not good so promise me if I maked mistakes in my application.I like to listen Dj songs.In my real life I am a swimmer I got 3 gold medals cause I won before a race.Sometimes when I be lonely I like to play League of legends for like 1 hour.I like to play Tb with Yaniskill cause he is my best friend in Tb.I can draw some pics

About Toribash:

I joined Tb from 1 year and 2 days or more.I have No friends I have only my best friend Yaniskill who is Thug monky.My past clans are Power Punch (powpow),Daunt.I like to war But I dont love to war solo.Cause I am not skilled to win a Legend like iRookie I only bet on him to win some tc When I was in powpow All of them hate me and yanis except only one and cause we was more skilled than them I am more skilled in air not in ground so I like to some one shovel me so I can decap him or suplex so I can split him.Remember I am not skilled enough.I need to learn more moves.I like to play with Thugmonky and Chirs and some times Tuna .I am active in forums and in Game you can try to see me alot If u need to.

Why Origin:

I see Origin is A good clan have its rank strong not like others clan.I see all members here are Legends so They can help me to be better.I see its active clan And skilled too and I am Active so I can be with them I need to be hard and more skilled than my normal skills I am not a noob I am good like 9/10 I need to learn how to counter elbow locks But no one know how they Say luck sorry I went to another Paragraph.I like Origin Name.I will be proud by my self If I joined Origin.

How can I help Origin:

I can help u in alot of wars.I hate to war Wapow they shovel alot and they dont have alot of Skills.I can Make a Pic on real life of Origin.I mostly helpful in wars.I help members of my past clan to get tc So I am sure I will help any member ask me for help.

End:

I wish My app be accpeted to you Leaders and Members and Co leaders too.Thank you for reading my app.
I got tested by Primal score was 4-5 To primal but he says we care about skills So I am happy.I wish you like me and my app.End dude.

So, look, as you said your English is not very good, but you seem very skilled and very keen to help out, so I'm voting YES!
-----
Originally Posted by Luke8585 View Post
First let me introduce myself a little. My name is Skyler and I live somewhere in Ohio. No specifics of my location for obvious reasons. The reason for you guys to know why I live in Ohio is so that you can know that my timezone is -5. To make communications easier. I am turning 16 in a couple weeks. One thing about myself is that I take pride in my German history. It is the summer right after my freshman year of high school so I am heading to sophomore year in a month. In high school I am a big science dude. I am also heavily involved with track and cross country. I am pretty intense about running. I am equally intense about science too. The fields of science I am most interested with at the moment is many fields of astronomy and psychology. I am most into astrophysics. I am also involved with chorus and theater. I am currently in a happy relationship. Life is at a good point for me. If this isn't a full enough description of myself I am always open to questions.

My toribash experience has been amazing. I have played the game for over 2 years now and it has consistently been my favorite game. I have nearly 500 hours in the game to show for that. I really enjoy doing the single activities like free running and sparring. However I haven't had a lot of practice for either of those in awhile so if you guys want to do those things with me I need a bit of warming up because I am a bit rusty. My favorite mods are boxshu and akido mods. However if you want to do any other mods with me I would be ok with getting better at those mods. One of my favorite mechanics in toribash is the system of clans. Clans really make toribash a much more enjoyable atmosphere for me. Having a close group that I can enjoy the game with and come to for help is a great experience. Wars are a blast. I love the competitive vibes. I have been in two clans throughout my time of toribash. The first clan I joined was Bomb. The clan ended up dying out and is now gone. After a couple months I joined Nitro. I left Nitro about half a year ago because I couldn't play the game. It took me a few months to get a computer to where I could play again. Now that I have been playing toribash for awhile again I am really excited to join a clan again.

I have a few reasons why I want to join Origin. I look for certain traits in a clan before I request to join them. After looking at a few clans today I saw that your clan was truly amazing. You guys are definitely an active clan. That is very important to me. When I get on I would like to see new posts and new things going on. I like to get on toribash everyday. Not necessarily to play for hours everyday. I just like to check to see whats new and to get a few games in. So I am a pretty active player. On top of being an active I saw that I really liked the whole vibes you guys gave. I was looking through the recruitment thread and I really enjoyed how you guys responded to people and to each other.

I hope to bring a few things to Origins. One thing I would bring to the clan is an active hard working member. I would be definitely active in the threads and if you guys war I would do my best to get on. So if you guys use Skype or messages in any form I would pay attention to them and get onto the game whenever I am needed.

Because this is a new computer I have no replays at the moment.

My skype is: luke85852
My steam name is: luke85852 (If that doesn't appear just look up my email on steam)
My email is: jordan.king42@yahoo.com
My Xbox username is: kingdomkong996
I also use teamspeak

If there is any questions about my application just ask.

"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
-----
Made a few replays to show a little bit how I play. You can also play against me if you want to see how I play.

Now, you seem very good and skilled, your application could use a little work, but that's all I could see, you also read the first post, which is good. :3
My vote is YES!
-----
Originally Posted by ThugMonky View Post
( PURPLE MONKEYS RUN WILD IN THE RED FOREST )

ABOUT ME:
Hello Origin. I comed here to make an app to join Origin .First of all my name is Yanis and in Tb ThugMonky .I am 16 years old .I live in Algeria. I speak (2 languages) i speak english and French . I Love music i love to listen to music when i play i like RAP US R&B, and Football and I like drawing manga like naruto ,DBZ ….

TORIBASH:
.I just joined Tb from 1 year.I just like my best Friend Darknesslor .My past clans are Enf and Apok and Powpow .My main mode is abd and xspar and parkour .I am active in forum only in Pms I wared a lot with clans and won that dont mean that I love wars I just proof my skills to you

WHY ORIGIN :
I liked to be a member in Origin is active and so skilled and I am skilled enough to join Origin but that dont mean that I dont need to be trained NO I always be trained with my friends .I wish I join Origin i chose Origin because there is a lot of awesome players this clan is very hard and organize and i would like to play with this legends.I like its name. It contain good peoples and many peoples said to me that am so skilled in abd.

HOW I CAN HELP ORIGIN:
I will help the clan i will help to develop the clan I will help the members of the clan I will help in the clan wars I will try to contribute to the success of the clan and I will try to make ORIGIN the hardest clan in TB.
Take care my English is not very good Waiting for your answer

END:
I wish the app be accepted and be most likely to all Clan members and Thank you for wasting your time reading my app I say to you Thank you so much. 

SORRY I CAN’T ADD REPLAYS BECAUSE I HAVE A PROBLEM BUT I HAVE ALREADY PASSED THE TEST AND I WON IT D3IVE TESTED ME AND THE SCORE IS 4-0

Now, you're app could use some work, but you did read the first post,happy about that, but that doesn't take away how you absolutely hurt D3ive, for that, I'm saying YES!
Last edited by ArzzyGG; Jul 3, 2016 at 12:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back in action bitches.