Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Hold on! I can do that too. Watch:

LOL those drunken moves, awesome!.
6/10 for your moves, atleast you hit him, I can't even give a large amount of damage to Uke -_-
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
LOL those drunken moves, awesome!.
6/10 for your moves, atleast you hit him, I can't even give a large amount of damage to Uke -_-

I was just fooling around. Saw that last punch, I could actually make my arm shorter via holding arm flexed for longer and then let go and get grab decap and 140-150k pts total (cuz grab pts + 15k decap)

I made another replay: a simple first try run now. No fancy hands work, just leg running... also, decap.
Attached Files
2500run.rpl (117.7 KB, 9 views)
Simple, cool, but you should really try to balance your body well while running 'cause it will be harder to fight like that when you spar.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Simple, cool, but you should really try to balance your body well while running 'cause it will be harder to fight like that when you spar.

what u mean? I'm actually better fighter on all 4... like killer3366... just move around and kick, kick, kick
You look like you were youtube running then tripped over Ukes head by accident and killed him.
Here is one off my replay doing something similar so you can criticizes me too if you wanna
Attached Files
des run 4.rpl (107.4 KB, 7 views)
Hah! Who needs running anymore?! I can do something better, as jsnuff said 'hold my beer!' Give me a minute ill be back >.>.
-----
Finished it.
Attached Files
swift-dropped my beer.rpl (77.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wombo Combooooooo
Originally Posted by Grandyslam View Post
My god jsnuff is here! You guys can poop money now o_o am i allowed to post :3

Yes you are..invades allowed.....seeing that you are even mingling with our clan members...want to be allies instead?
-----
Des: Awesome decap move bro!
swift: LOL that gorilla run and dive XD
Last edited by Rhaemond; Aug 10, 2013 at 05:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump