Toribash
Could someone tell me a bit more about minecraft, like how are u guys getting all the damn stone for the buildings and stuff?

Edit: And how are u taking Pics. Thanks!
Hmm does anyone know how to add skins on mine raft 1.4 beta for Mac?
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
depends on what you mean by "skins" Like, player skins? You have to go to minecraft.net and upload one ( you'll find it eventually )
and as for texture packs, you need to find your minecraft folder and put the .zip file in the texture packs folder.

also this :
Last edited by Bio; Apr 7, 2011 at 07:22 AM.
That makes me wonder what you're planning that requires so much green dye

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
depends on what you mean by "skins" Like, player skins? You have to go to minecraft.net and upload one ( you'll find it eventually )
and as for texture packs, you need to find your minecraft folder and put the .zip file in the texture packs folder.

also this :

I can't see from here, but you did make it so all the cacti flow down from the top to one point right?
Nothing :| I originally wanted just a simple 16 cactus farm. But then it lead to this. I already have 54 stacks of cactus ;_;
http://twitter.com/notch/status/55916231101915136

"adding rain and snow to 1.5"

http://i.imgur.com/UVNCC.jpg

There’s periodic downfall (snow in snowy areas, rain in others, nothing in deserts) that make the sky darker, hides the sun, moon and stars, and makes everything wet. Ice grows back in cold regions, and snowfall covers the ground when it’s snowing. During rain/snow, there can be occasional thunderstorms with lightning. I haven’t finished the actual lightning bolt yet, but everything else is fairly done.
Once the stats are done and the weather has been tested through, we’ll release 1.5. I’m guessing this will be next week. The piston mod might get added, but it will not be in time for 1.5.

tl;dr adding lighting, snow appears or reappears when/where it snows, and during that storm the light level drops by one... all available in 1.5 which apparently is released next week, also mentioned something about pistons on his tumblr? Dunno what that's all about.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Apr 8, 2011 at 12:16 AM.