Toribash
Hey, I told jesus that i couldnt talk to him here. See. im stopping. >.>

May Moderated Message:
Right.
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
I agree with Yoki. Arguments like that should be contained to pm's, and stop fighting the same war again and again Kaka, it won't get anyone anywhere.
Change of topic: Apparently the contest they have for the art is lots of fun. Anyone wanna do it or is already doing it?

I don't search for it .

Since with the argument between miku and me, I am getting mad faster. Deal with i . That's life. And if you guys don't, I shall leave . It's your choice

Arthur Moderated Message:
Deleted some unnecessary stuff and fixed the Ingrish.
Last edited by Arthur; Oct 5, 2013 at 01:24 PM.
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Who ar you ?

Anyway , i don't search for it .

Also yoki :

Since with the arguement from me and miku i am getting mad faster . Deal with it . Thats life. Or if you guy's don't i shall leave . It's your choice

it's other way around, you have a choice to behave or leave. DEAL WITH IT, THAT'S LIFE.
Hey pplz.

Also kaka, i don't create the arguments. You carry them on. Its annoying. And over a "beard" that isnt even a beard. like Thats a stupid argument bro.
I left nao, don't wanna have problems anymore. I have been feeling so bad for almost a week .

Arthur , Maylene , J0Y , Kodi , It was nice to be with you guys . You are the only four in nao, who I liked the most.

I hope you guys will be relaxed again without me . I never thought that I was so horrible. Well, I've been here for 6 or more months, so I am proud of that .

Arthur Moderated Message:
Lets just leave the part of your message that doesn't make you look too silly.
Last edited by Arthur; Oct 5, 2013 at 01:36 PM.
If this would carry on, I would eventually kick someone anyways.
Deleted some posts and edited some other ones.
I hate censorship, but you made me do it.
Now, stop being idiots and take some of my candies.
/me hands out candies
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc