Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Il y a du hack sur la ligne en ce moment :/
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Woah, woah hang up guys. English please. What is going on? It cool that we have many languages that are spoken but could we please stick to one that everyone can speak well?

Also if any new guys want to join me I'll be ingame soon.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
really sorry Prow, we just were a bit chocked about the potential hacking of theo :/ so tried to take some info and for now Idk if admins will make something because that happen at many people so I can't ask something about Pc internal system in English.

well I ingame too
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Ok, right. If you inform an admin about this they should be able to sort it out. Until then anything aggressive, offensive or otherwise disgusting that might be posted on Theo's account won't be him. It will most likely be that hacker.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Hey guys, I'm about to go look at laptops, when I get back home I'll get it running and be playing tb by the end of the night

And astral, when you type forum posts can you desperate your sentences/ideas with periods? They are sometimes hard to follow.

Side note, what are you guys's thoughts on wing chun? I'm thinking about learning it because in the next city there is a school that has a descendent of ip man, but I'm not sure yet.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
#Prow sure Theo is not like that, that's why I was surprise

#Granby I follow you Tonight ^^/ I will make post like that now with "/" / wing chung is a martial art?
Wing chun is a martial art from china. It has flaws, but for the most part it is good

This is ip man's actor fighting 10 black belts of japanese kung fu with the wing chin style. Its part of a movie but none the less awesome.
Veni , Vidi , Vici
I can't see the pic Ill search ^^