Toribash
Is it legit to have your alchy fast farm an aghs then aghs your carry? :^)

I really hope we see something like that in TI.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
its OP as fuck.
i thought it would be a once off use thing, but the aghs buff is permenant and it gives you the stats/hp/mana aswell...
getting an aghs or two for your supports, after one or two core items, is super legit.
you almost have to insta pick it, even if its just to deny the other team...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
What happens when you have a WK with aghs in a team with Huskar?

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam!
4 seconds of super fast burning spears, lol.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Alchy is so cheesy. If you have a zeus on your team you rush aghs for him while he rushes refresher. Fastest refresher aghs known to man.
WK with aghs is super strong. 5 seconds of invulnerability AFTER your death is no joke. The beefed up mek boots are also very strong. It's sooo good on Necrophos. He can farm it reasonably fast as a first item and basically becomes a walking fountain once he has it. Reminder that it AOE purges STUNS and whatnot from your carry.

Slark is also very strong with the new silver edge. Once he has it, he can snowball out of control even more than before.

As before, alchemist is only good in a tryhard 5 man stack with a trilane.

People also overlook Broodmother a lot this patch. You start with QB and sentries. If you feel you're being detected by a sentry, you place your own and instantly destroy theirs. Before, the enemy would have the time to hit your own sentry a few times or cast some spells on you, now it's instant. The only thing they can do is buy dust, but that would require a gank on a brood, which you can even survive if you foresaw it. Your team benefits either way.
f=m*a syens
I think alch is still a good support, even more so since you can clear jungle really easily and feed an aghs. You do have to play more conservatively but it's still a good hero.

BM still won't be good, the problem with her is that she's too extreme. You get your 12 minute radiance, you push like all fuck, you get your bkb and bots at ~16 minutes, you can't die unless they 5man you. But they can hold off your push with just 1 guy, and you suck at teamfighting and are so damn squishy no matter what. BM is just an invisible alchy, except instead of being a support she's a splitpusher.

If you play BM + NP you will win every single game, but if you don't have another splitpusher with you then you will lose every game. Also past 30 minute she's useless :/ At least with skaadi now I can tank up a bit more viably...
brood is great, massive split push & massive solo kill potential.
but really not a carry.
having a brood just means that the rest of their team must pull their weight.

VG ran iceiceice on one today, they got so far ahead that their carry gyro was like "fuck it, necrobook time"
iceiceice is prolly the best brood in the scene right now. Creating so much space, scouting. Everything is top notch. Whole fucking VG is so stacked right now. Damn im a Hao's fangay
gfdgdghfg
Has brood actually been run in a high level competitive game before? I thought she was irrelevant since forever.
secret ran notail on it a few times on 6.83
befor then though, was trash.