Toribash
Guys waw ...I have dreamt a dreams let's say it:[2 Dreams]
I was in war in team ref killing team blue I killed over 500 and the war ended..
I was in another war I was with D.Artagnan..he told me to go fight in a place then he will be my enemy[Little strange] I ran as fast I can there was 3 soldiers with a horse in middle I jumped over them and they all fall they told me "We are your friends" I said "oh sorry"
Then 2 of them came with me to fight the enemies and the third. Was scared...[Bitch]
We all went moving to find people to kil..D.Artagnan came from behind I was a lone and the 2 soldiers were in front of me..D.Artagnan threw a sword on them thy didn't feel it it was little far from them..and little noise when it reached the ground...,
Me and D.Artagnan need to fight each other and the other 2 soldiers are still walking..he made me fall then I kept for the ground 5-10 mins he was moving around me..
Then I got up..he took his sword and tried to kill me through my [dick] but I luckily Jumped.. Then sat on his sword he couldn't use it he took his small knife then one of my friends that were walking noticed that D.Artagnan is fighting with me..he ran to me then D.Artagnan..Injured his leg with his small knife the I grabbed D.Artagnan hand and with his knife I made him himself then we thre me and the 2soldiers and the scared soldier came with us ..we finished the rest of the People...
Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
Morning once again :3
Nice sig deadbite! Drakeco play some matches till brown belt

ty its probably going to stay for like...ever lol
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Deadbite who are the characters in your siggies?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Guys waw ...I have dreamt a dreams let's say it:[2 Dreams]
I was in war in team ref killing team blue I killed over 500 and the war ended..
I was in another war I was with D.Artagnan..he told me to go fight in a place then he will be my enemy[Little strange] I ran as fast I can there was 3 soldiers with a horse in middle I jumped over them and they all fall they told me "We are your friends" I said "oh sorry"
Then 2 of them came with me to fight the enemies and the third. Was scared...[Bitch]
We all went moving to find people to kil..D.Artagnan came from behind I was a lone and the 2 soldiers were in front of me..D.Artagnan threw a sword on them thy didn't feel it it was little far from them..and little noise when it reached the ground...,
Me and D.Artagnan need to fight each other and the other 2 soldiers are still walking..he made me fall then I kept for the ground 5-10 mins he was moving around me..
Then I got up..he took his sword and tried to kill me through my [dick] but I luckily Jumped.. Then sat on his sword he couldn't use it he took his small knife then one of my friends that were walking noticed that D.Artagnan is fighting with me..he ran to me then D.Artagnan..Injured his leg with his small knife the I grabbed D.Artagnan hand and with his knife I made him himself then we thre me and the 2soldiers and the scared soldier came with us ..we finished the rest of the People...

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Deadbite who are the characters in your siggies?

Yes who ?
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Yes who ?

members of a Japanese band.2nd to last is the guy who is in my avatar.lol
-----
anywho I need to go to bed now.good night peeps
Last edited by Okami; May 10, 2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Morning... Finally is friday... No school tomorrow, yeah! :3
But it's a long friday's school. :<
Cya.

Afternoon Fwiends :3 how Are You All, <3
And Deeeady, Im the Frist One :3 I Always Wanted Pink Hair Cause Off anime.
And Sain( yes Ill Still Call You Sain Cause I know You as my Freind Sain <3 ), Get Like The Back Ground From A Game Cover Off A GoW Game.
And I got No scheeewl :3
Last edited by GodlyGirl; May 10, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
lol