Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
riot hates me im sure.

BUY LIANDRY'S AND SUCK IT UP
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Its ok, they didn't allow me to refund something too xD
And Swain can carry, just keep playing him and see how good he is
Part of it is knowing how to build swain, cause he's hella item dependant. He needs a mana pool, but he also needs to be tanky, so RoA is pretty much a must on him. DCap makes him hit like a truck, Liandry's works well with his high DoT kit, and hourglass will still allow his ult to go. Combined with some flat magic pen, and maybe an abyssal or void staff if necessary, and you're one scary fucking bird.

He's basically a team-fight long fiddle ult with aoe cc, complete with cawcawcawcawcawcawcawcaw.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
my problem with swain is not that i cant play him (i am actually quite good.) i just dont "want" to play him anymore.

was top against GP, got first blood on him because he dived me with shen at lvl 6.
because i was against GP and MF got fed at botlane i was rushing zhonya, and didnt planned on getting RoA. needed some dmg also got raba. was doing pretty well with that build
overall the game was terrible, no real farm and just slaughtering the enemy team.
i just played decent, even had the highest farm at then end thoo..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I have to draw a picture for Riot to get the 10 RP I need for Lee Sin.
I choose to draw my first purchase, Vi.

I have just finished the hand. I hate it already. I want to stop. But I want Lee Sin. I'm going to cry.

update:
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 10, 2013 at 01:59 AM.
Just draw teemo. They'll love you.

On the topic of Swain, I think he's pretty strong as a champ, but for me it's the same thing as for ryze. Really
just not a fun character to play for me. His playmaking ability is also a litle bit limited in my opinion, cause
all you really do is walk in with your ult on and use skills, and then zhonya's when you're low health.
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Just draw teemo. They'll love you.

On the topic of Swain, I think he's pretty strong as a champ, but for me it's the same thing as for ryze. Really
just not a fun character to play for me. His playmaking ability is also a litle bit limited in my opinion, cause
all you really do is walk in with your ult on and use skills, and then zhonya's when you're low health.

i could never play swain i cant land his snare

but oh man ryzuuuu
that guy's great

Ryze is just that bully who spams his Q and makes you want to cry for getting too close in lane.
Swain is that beautiful champion I could never play (but bought) who will just go 3v1 whilst suck the life out of everyone nearby in exchange for a shit load of mana :3
I wish I could play swain..

In other news, the left hand is done, although it looks stupid as hell.

-----
another update. the hair,this was unimportant considering her head is small compared to her body but what the hell.
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 10, 2013 at 03:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
wtf? You hate Swain? Swain is such a beast. He can become invincible and just go caw caw caw caw caw caw caw and kill everyone.

@ 8:57 Dat Swain.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC