Toribash
Daily reminder for each of our members to decide for a mod to specialize in for CL
Just pick one of the mods you play best currently, even if you're not the best in the clan at it
PM me with any and all questions
How's everyone doing? (Hi SparChar) I hope to get to meet everyone in obey.
-----
I'm going to admit, ever since i thought of applying for obey i've been checking the forums litterally everytime i get on my pc.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 14, 2016 at 01:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Universe View Post
How's everyone doing? (Hi SparChar) I hope to get to meet everyone in obey.
-----
I'm going to admit, ever since i thought of applying for obey i've been checking the forums litterally everytime i get on my pc.

You've let me down...
:)
Originally Posted by Wattr View Post
You've let me down...

Well not really. I gave my friend Pat the clan for a reason.
-----
Singlehandedly, the reason, i Don't want to lead a clan, and i had to think about it ofcourse. so i left, and gave leadership to pat, on the otherside of things, ive always wanted to become a member of obey since i heard of them, however i never had the mindset you could say, because i know you guys in obey are strict with applications, so i waited, and waited, till i had an idea and mindset to do so, therefor, i applied.
-----
If you have a problem with me being in/applying for obey, then so be it, that's your desicion, end of discussion, period. I won't argue over this.
-----
I've made up my mind, is all im saying.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 14, 2016 at 01:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im just going to to another topic here,

because im a pretty big Fallout fan I'd love to get some opinions on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMY0IETkDrU
Even in dark times, we cannot relinquish the things that make us human.