Toribash
so i finally got gold

went from silver 3 0 lp to gold 5 in 38 wins, im pretty proud of myself

Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Dude im silver 3. How'd you carry yourself out of silver? And how long did it take for you to get to gold? PM ME
Last edited by KenGee; Aug 7, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Dude im silver 3. How'd you carry yourself out of silver? And how long did it take for you to get to gold? PM ME

win games.
nothing more.

my plan actually is to carry in 10 days from silver 4 to gold, got to silver 3 98lp in 2 days. but actually im struggeling, because im getting bad teams.. 6 days left..

just play on your best role as much as possible, and as good as possible and uŽll be fine. thats what i did.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Learn to support to get out of hell.

Seriously. Good supports can easily get out of silver. Great supports can go even further. A good support will often carry bot lane in the early game so the carry, regardless of skill, can fulfill the role of carry by the late game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm done doing promotions ffs. Did 6 promotions so far for silver III and lost all of them. In not a single one of them did I not get a troll (teleport revive kinda troll) or an afk.

EDIT: Also got 5 pentas:

-1 with graves
- 2 with varus
- 1 with tryn
- 1 with karthus

I also hit 1000 wins 2 days ago
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Mordekaiser not overpowered? I don't even know. As I said, I'm only level 22. I don't play other champions so I can't compare him to others. Every noob I beat calls it overpowered. My win rate is 75% at the moment, so yeah. The only champ I ever had problems with is is orianna. I always take mid.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/25829082#profile
f=m*a syens
I main top lane I make the other top laner like 40cs at the 10 min mark while im at like 120+. Then like my team just throws, trolls, rage, or afk every single time. I guess my only chance now is to mid, adc, and support.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
I main top lane I make the other top laner like 40cs at the 10 min mark while im at like 120+. Then like my team just throws, trolls, rage, or afk every single time. I guess my only chance now is to mid, adc, and support.

its depending on your champion and playstyle thoo.

if u lead that hard against your opponent, push for his tower and help out the other lanes by roaming, or splitpushing. support your jungler, ward the map and so on..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken