Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

r u trying to shuffle, because if u r... hmm... ever heard of 2step?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
lol, if Dajoka leaves, ima ***** *** **** *** *** ***** *** *** in ***** *** *** *** then *** and ****** ***

leave on your own risk.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
plx AKP or someone, do a little research about him...
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
I don't think we'll really need 4 or 3. maybe 3 just incase one goes crazy and one is inactive?

that will be me.

well, i think that amadou doesnt give a shit about toribash... so... how will we fix this? kicking him is one solution, ima try to contact him ASAP.
when was ur last try to join any clan (not this >.<')

also, do u like refreshers?
I posted an application for sheep, although I never got tested, I was invited to yes, joined, then the leaders left, and it's sort of dying. And aspire invited me here
Also what do you mean refreshers
lol'd

Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
r u trying to shuffle, because if u r... hmm... ever heard of 2step?

yes i am and no i havent ^^ sorry for duble post i didnt see this post
Last edited by AKP; Jul 27, 2009 at 08:42 AM.