Toribash
Originally Posted by Vedius View Post
G fkin G
Just played with this guy, black alistar looks preety cool ingame.
He has also PAX TF, Human Ryze, PAX Jax etc.

pic

(he accepted my friend request )

and then he´s just silver lol
personally i woulda prefer selling a PAX tf code then using it...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Don't you mean high skill capped?

No, learning curves. Anybody can run around spamming buttons as Zed and get kills. It takes a long time to get used to shadow placement to the point where you have complete position advantage over everything. These are the Zed players who have positioning down to a tee, and they'll put you through the worst game of whack a mole that you ever will have. If you're using a skillshot champion against them, you will rage by the end of laning phase.

Skill caps indicate the maximum potential of a champion, learning curves indicate the difficulty of mastering one. Both often go hand in hand, though you can have one without the other. As an example, Viktor has a high learning curve, but a fairly low skill cap, due to poor synergy between his abilities. So it takes a long time to get good as Viktor, but the end outcome is not as substantial as other champions.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The only skin I'd REALLY like to have is "Urf the Manatee", and that I can't get.

Oh woe is me. :(
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Speaking of pentas, I got my first one 2 days ago as vayne.

Already got two pentas . Vayne and draven.
The only champ I ever play is Mordekaiser on normal, no ranked (not even lvl 30, but even if I were 30 I wouldn't play ranked)
inb4 easymode
When I'm playing a highly team dependant game like LoL, I don't want to take too many risks. I only play it once a month, and when I'm REALLY bored. For that one time, I wanna have some fun and roflstomp some random people, even if it means playing with an overpowered champion.

Apparently it works since my win rate is somewhere around 80%.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
The only champ I ever play is Mordekaiser on normal, no ranked (not even lvl 30, but even if I were 30 I wouldn't play ranked)
inb4 easymode
When I'm playing a highly team dependant game like LoL, I don't want to take too many risks. I only play it once a month, and when I'm REALLY bored. For that one time, I wanna have some fun and roflstomp some random people, even if it means playing with an overpowered champion.

Apparently it works since my win rate is somewhere around 80%.

Mordekaiser...? Overpowered? I can see how his kit would be annoying to play against but any jungler can turn mordekaiser into scrap metal. Mordekaiser's kit is made to push, he has no escape when extended, no cc to get kills nor the damage to do so, and no real way to do anything but push.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
The only champ I ever play is Mordekaiser ....even if it means playing with an overpowered champion.

bad joke bra, bad joke.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken