Toribash
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
Great grand elders of LoL, lend me your wisdom.
How should I approach a player sending me a buddy invite, inviting me to a game, only to hijack my chat and make me tell myself I'm bad?
Tears were shed, I was never warned of anything like this when I first made an account.

You should not add random people. If you do, figure out who they are before keeping them in your friend list.

My friend that I've invited to LoL just hit Platinum I division. I feel proud and kinda lame, still sitting in Silver I >:
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
its a thing u will always have to fight with.
learn to ignore it and stay over it. u can easily mute those people while being ingame. and remove him afterwards, u dont want those people in your friendlist. so oneday its big enough to play always 5pre and never meet such people again!

I don't actually get flamers that much anymore, I'm not sure why. But yeah just ignore them, try and think about what you can do to improve next rather than just being all like "man i SUCK"
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
just tested out how playing on the NA servers for me is.
214 ping.. damn it its not pretty laggy but annoying to have a delay (compared to the 54 i have on EUW)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
just played 2 games of proxy singed, so much fun
make your team think youre trolling and just stomp enemy

p.s.numbers, i can hook ya up with a duo queue plat I if you want, i dont think you saw the post i previously posted (while back)
name is hobberty
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Well shit, back into Gold V.

Might just start living in gold V. Get 100 lp, dodge out of promo then keep doing that. Eventually my mmr will be so high I might be able to skip straight into Gold I.
Last edited by j4nd0; Aug 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I'm 88 points into Silver I, I'mma see if I can get gold today. Eh.

pls

Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
what are your guys thoughts about zed?
i bought him recently, and since im doing more rankeds than normals ive just decided to pick him sometimes. i mean why not?
it ends kinda well.. ill always pick him for mid, when i dont see the enemy mid pick yet. good to learn matchups etc. (if i see, ill try to counter as good as possible yo)

screen

yea just 5 games yet, but more are comming.. im doing pretty well with him.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken