Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I reported him, i was a bit quick on the trigger. Sorry.

Now, what annoyed me was DaJoka discussing in another clans board about leaving our clan.

EDIT: It must have hit you to Aspire, for you to post it here. What were your first thoughts?
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
I reported him, i was a bit quick on the trigger. Sorry.

Now, what annoyed me was DaJoka discussing in another clans board about leaving our clan.

EDIT: It must have hit you to Aspire, for you to post it here. What were your first thoughts?

confused. I did not understand it at first.
Okay, Renkai and I have spoken through PM. I apologised for being a cock. So, i would just like an explanation from DaJoka now.

He wasn't saying that he was quitting NOW though, did he?
I don't plan on staying here for the rest of my toribash career, but my stay will be long.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The first three people in our poll.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Bah, neither of you are very loyal then ;o

lol'd
anyways. how bout we drop this til DaJoka finds this?
Bah, neither of you are very loyal then ;o

It isn't about being "loyal". It is about telling the truth.
Sure, he didn't need to say he might leave 1336.9 in another clans board, but still.
All he said was:
(might quit sometime...)

And he was only telling the truth. I might quit sometime too. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but sometime. TBH, I have always wanted to join YES.

Anyways, weren't you the one going on about us worrying too much about the small things?