Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How do you mean, Is it possible?
It is able to be done, of course, but WE can't do it. That is what MetroX was talking about, how Hebrew might not like it.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well there you go! 4 moderators.
But the more moderators there are, the more problems you might have. Maybe the 4th moderator is biased towards someone, and deletes peoples posts that are against that person.

BTW, DAM GLITCH POSTS!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
You don't need to pay for a clan pic. We have many talented artists in this clan already.
I don't know if anyone can use 3D applications like Blender or C4D, but it's not like it needs to be done as a model.

yea but whenever someone plans on doing it themselves it just slips our mind over time =\
Wait what. Stop taking my posts.
And DaJoka clearly state that he is already in a clan, and doesn't want to leave it. Only if he weren't in 1336.9, then he would apply.
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
:<

ARG...
if i wasnt already in a clan i would apply here...

Well, Gl with this guys, hope you make something of yourself
o/

Yeah yeah, sorry for the invade, but I'm sticking up for my brosef.
yea i really didnt see anything wrong with it.
I simply saw Renkai and his sxxy voice being all seductive and luring. but DaJoka never said he'd quit and join them.