Toribash
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Guys so Shyvanna is the definition of op
Just saying

200farm ahead of everyone else? whoot?
i think u were afk farming at top till minute 30, and just starder killing the revive sejuani...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
nvi[QUOTE=j4nd0;6702118]Spirit Visage isn't being nerfed. What u talkin bout? It's being changed into one of the best HP/MR items in the game. More hp, more mr, hp regen added to it while retaining its cdr and unique passive. All for a 425 gold increase

Current Spirit Visage

PBE Spirit Visage

[QUOTE/]

Fuck yes, just what I need to make Mundo even more invincible!!!
Wow I did another mistake by trusting my teammates. Everyone with a V on are probably bad players. Just checked match histories and yeah. Over 800 games and still doesn't know how to last hit, ward and when to fall back. Best of Platinum V. Sad that people can't fall to a lower league. Now I'm on a 2 loss streak. I had like 10+ won games. And promo series to gold will probably fail. I have one last game left. If I won't succeed I'll just stop playing ranked as it has never been competitive. I can't really carry from jungle. I could only die by trying to save my teammates but then no one would engage/ disengage properly. Although I tend to do some mistakes but they aren't game changing like getting caught at level 18. I've been improving everyday but whenever somebody instalocks when I make a call for a lane I just know that the players cares more about himself and not the team. I've learned that games like that end pretty badly, cause proper teammates who really care about winning will solve the problem and take another role. Riven who instalocked top lane by arguing with me lost us the game. Darius went 8/0/0 when I was camping top. Riven didn't farm at all and just ran in and died. After the 4th gank to force Darius back Udyr came and I had to fall back. Our team was better at teamfighting so we won few early teamfights but they were too far ahead and they could just take all the objectives. I managed to steal 2nd or 3rd drake but it was already too late. Everyone was negative blaming me for not engaging and stuff. people got caught out and every enemy was outframing my teammates by like 50-100 minions. Except for jungler. Even I was ahead of my top and mid in creeps. Makes me so sad and angry at the same time. Eh, well I'll just beg for top, mid or adc next time. Champion select is one of the hardest parts of the game. Now that I left my frustration here I can move on. I already feel better.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/patch-310-notes
alpha strike scales off of ad now, ha.

You are sooooooo late to mention that :P The rework was planned weeks ago.

On a side note, lucian will be out (supposedly) after a couple days-ish from the patch.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
alpha strike scales off of ad now

not to mention his med only scales 30% ap, so you can't even troll build with him
Last edited by Dothgar; Jul 31, 2013 at 09:20 AM.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by Dothgar View Post

not to mention his med only scales 30% ap, so you can't even troll build with him

thank god ap yi was SO BAD to play against
fun to play but just shitty to play against ):
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
thank god ap yi was SO BAD to play against
fun to play but just shitty to play against ):

ignite while he´s healing and then start laughing about him?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
AD Yi is going to be fucking ridiculous. His AD scaling his so silly. Full AD builds is gonna be an absolute nightmare.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
AD Yi is going to be fucking ridiculous. His AD scaling his so silly. Full AD builds is gonna be an absolute nightmare.

His AA animation is too flamboyant imo.
I R IRONMAN