Toribash
The activity in this thread is amazing, keep it up guys.
-Link, you should change your siggy, it says Mat. :O
-Link, you still good at replays? I got a cool colab idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Not changing it matty <3. and I can't play!!! PC wont run it for some reason. Need it fixed. I pretty sure it's a firmware prob D:

I have gotten better with gimp and and moviemaker. I can help illustrate the video/collage :3
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Link what is the problem when you try to play? if your computer is just shutting off during the game your comp might need a good ol cleaning of the dust. thats what happened with mine anyway.

(Sorry for invasion)
We don't care much for invades, unless you have malicious intent in which case we will have to kill you. Seems fair in my head.
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
If a terrorist is trying to fly a plane into this clan do not make them a enemy they will bomb you more.
Eh, depends if he is attempting to harm us or is taking a detour and wants food.
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Eh, depends if he is attempting to harm us or is taking a detour and wants food.

Terrorist's sometimes stop by to learn terrorism from the best.
During the classes we eat stake(rare ofc), and play pool.

Like seriousy, invades are welcome in here with a open heart, unless like cookie says, you are here to post crap.

-Link, did you totally forget that im a computer nerd?
Post your system content and version of toribash here, and i ll try to help you.
Id also like a screen shot of the tb folder. Just go to c:/games and right click on toribash and press properies.

If your problem is that the computer shut down/go to black screen everytime you open any game and/or youtube, it might be one or several of the following reasons:

1.The power in your house is not powerful enough to provide enough power to the computer.

2. your GPU is dead and need a replacement.

3. your PSU is malichious/dead and is providing too much/little(both is harmful) power to your computer and kills it. This should be fixed ASAP or your pc is going to die.

4. you got a infected anti-spyware/virus software on your pc/desktop that kill's your pc.

Hope this helped you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Next time I'm gonna use you if my computer dies instead of Yahoo. You seem more trustable.
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Next time I'm gonna use you if my computer dies instead of Yahoo. You seem more trustable.

I help people on yahoo too when im bored. x)

Before is started working with the damn oil, I fixed pc's for a living.
+ im a hacker, so that's a bonus. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]