Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Btw sry Yoga, Welcome to Ascend hope you enjoy the game and this clan
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Rhae left, went inactive, abandoned us, gave up? Take your pick, I have no idea were he went. Me and Astral are the leaders now, we have taken up the glove and revived the clan.

If you miss Rhae go find him and tell him to get his ass back here. If not, well it will just stay as it is.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Nice speak Prow
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Wow wow theo. Calm please.

Mec c'est quoi le probleme? o_Ou c'est le clan que tu insultes?
Astral i know im not in the clan yet but i wanted to thank you for even giving me the chance to be, if im not accepted by prowler i understand what with the internal affairs and such, but if im not accepted now please contact me in the future when i can reapply to be in the clan. i don't forget acts of kindness and hard work doesn't deserve to go unacknowledged keepin a clan alive on a forum is very hard (i've tried to do it) and i commend your effort to this
guys look plzz

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=456452
-----
Woow j'avais meme pas vu le message d'en haut j'ai été piraté j'crois ! :/
Last edited by TheoSpar; May 7, 2014 at 10:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[OFRO] /!\Spar/!\
Fuck you serious? oO you think it's a cyber attack? how can we help modos?

Mec par prevention j'ai envoyé le flouze sur un autre compte mais je peux pas faire pareil avec mes objets a cause des Qi
désoler mais comprend que sa ma fais bizzar.
vois si tu peux delete le message
tant mieux ^^