Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Hey, thanks for applying as Kingsta said (Also Kingsta, that is why he said etc.) I would have really liked to see a lot more on this application and a little more effort put into it. As I have stated before, we should already know how you play, and I have a feeling none of us knows you. Try to interact with the members from Team Aikido and play with us. If you can do this and prove your skill, I will consider my vote.

Ok guys ty for considering me. I will surely post a better app afterwards.
-----
Hi guys. U told me to submit a better application. So, this one will be the most unique app u
hv ever seen...

App

As for d replays, i hv not made any new 1 yet. I still hv only the one i posted in my prev. app. Will add soon. @Beta, I wud really like to meet u but our GMTs r so different that i hardly see any of u ingame except erth who is so busy with GMtourney that he rarely has time for anything else
Last edited by magicfire1998; Mar 16, 2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.

Big app

Nice application. I'd like to meet up with you ingame. I'm living in China, so my GMT is pretty much the same. PM me and we'll meet up tonight or tomorrow.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Not the best app I've ever seen, but it's close.. Mainly because of the creativity. Unfortunately we're not an art clan haha
Meet us ingame sometime and we can see if your Aikido skills are just as good as your creative skills.

Also please don't increase the font size and bold it, it doesn't make your application any longer.. just annoying big. It's a pet hate of mine.
I'm a neutral until I see you play!
I'm a bit neutral because I haven't seen any replays yet, but I might make a new decision if you add some.
No, he isn't the best in-game, would rather wait and let me train him first since he applied for the academy.

On behalf of Team Aikido, this is not a denial, just your application will be 'closed' until I finish teaching you. I may or may not have the power but I am currently part of the TA Council so I believe I have the power to at least do this.

Thank you for applying and look forward to teaching you. Have a nice day.

-----
Hi TA. I am Beta, Was known as Undead21.

My belt is a 6th dan, and should be 7th dan by the end of this week. I love to play aikido, that is pretty much all I play besides ninjutsu, and sometimes greykido with sireal. I think I am fairly good at Aikido, my mod rank is not to bad I suppose. Its 186, but I used to have it down to around 50 or below, then I left tb for a lil while.

I am ingame active and IRC and Forum active. If you can't find me ingame, you can find me on irc. If not, Im sleeping, with friends, showering, or something else. Idk:P But yeah. So there is my application

I do not have any replays due to the system restore I did. All my aikido replays are on my flashdrive. At the moment I don't have it on me. Sorry...

~Ponzo said he will make an exception

As you can see, this was my application, never was tested, never posted a replay. People already knew my skill and I received all yes's. Not one no. So, for future applicants, I really would appreciate if I would be able to say Yes to you without looking at your replays or testing you in-game.
Last edited by Jak; Mar 18, 2013 at 03:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hey guys and the team aikido team, my name is smosh023 but my real name is Jimbo, I'm 13 and I really wanted to join this organization because I'm really skilled in aikido and have a mod rank of 720. Aikido is my best mod, since I joined toribash I always go to aikido servers.And also my GMT is +8:00 and my grammar sucks I think.
Attached Files
smh_aikido.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
smh_aikido_1.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
smh_aikido_5.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Not impressed with the application over all. Sorry, it is going to be a no from me. Read what I said the post before too lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
No, he isn't the best in-game, would rather wait and let me train him first since he applied for the academy.

On behalf of Team Aikido, this is not a denial, just your application will be 'closed' until I finish teaching you. I may or may not have the power but I am currently part of the TA Council so I believe I have the power to at least do this.

Thank you for applying and look forward to teaching you. Have a nice day.

-----

As you can see, this was my application, never was tested, never posted a replay. People already knew my skill and I received all yes's. Not one no. So, for future applicants, I really would appreciate if I would be able to say Yes to you without looking at your replays or testing you in-game.

TY for teaching me. Looking forward to get some assistance..hv a nice day
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.