Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
That's a c4d, if you're talking about what I'm thinking you're talking about. In any case, I don't know what diamonds you have been looking at, but, diamonds aren't shaped like that o.o

When you find diamonds , rube , emerald you will find them exactly shaped like that thing on the hand.

Now I'm clear?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Ahhhhhhh , the hand on the GFX cyber-man
There is something on it , what's that?
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Ahhhhhhh , the hand on the GFX cyber-man
There is something on it , what's that?

I think he means that "ball of light" stuff
*facepalm* A soft brush on a light orange color, along with a c4d of stars which i've slightly warped to make it look like energy is being sucked in.
Hoss.
Hyde I think we can agree that GFX mostly look awesome because some other schmuck that has spent half of his life working in 2D and 3D art programs have provided you with the renders/backgrounds you use for them.

Sorry, but I don't see them as a true piece of art. It's more like 'fast-food' art. Take someones else images, put some ketchup and green salad and presto! We have a burger...
That's how I see it.

Anyway, Here's what I'm doing right now.
Very close friend of mine decided to also be my boss ;] so he hired me to make him bunch of creatures/fantasy/high-tech stuff for his strategy TCG game he's making (still alpha stage, thx god, so I have lots of time, usually I don't have that), so I started with the easier ones to do, un-dead magic creatures...

Lich?

This is just a first sketch with color-coding of something decribed to me just as: ''do those kind of lich-mage things''.
Lots of stuff will/might change till the end of it, and I'll post the rest as I do them.
The reason I'm posting them like WIPs is because I wanna show you what I do and how I do it.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post

Welcome to the Minions of Art,
a non-profit art organization with the sole intention of bringing together artists in order to share ideas, techniques and CnC.
We're not looking for a high-standard or anything, as long as you put some effort into your art, you'll most likely recieve acceptance.

IRC: #MINIONS

Application format

Members:
Fivah
Abdydude
bbush
Beta
cozzakill
raihan12
Tricerafi
Hyde
Tessh
Faint
oofun4
Dzajko56
OPedro
BenDover
Darkjak
Th3CrAzY
Slycooper
Hours
Jusmii
ZeToxiik
zenzen213
Saint
Iraven19
Lorrtex
Przero
Purpleace
LightSlash
pal
Kagami69

Name(Or preferred nickname, w/e): LHF or Qin Shihuang
Examples:
Interests: Art, Girls, Ganja, Guitar, Horses, Toribash, and Killing Zombies
Something about yourself(Optional): I became the ruler of all China and founded a unified empire of Qin. For the first time, all of China was unified under one powerful ruler. In that same year, he proclaimed himself as the "First Emperor", far surpassing the achievements of the old Zhou Dynasty rulers. I am a really good artist please dont let that picture define your judgement.

Sorry its a really bad picture but i just got photoshop back and found out its only cs3 I cried. lol well i hope you accept me into the group, thank you for reading.
"master frodo, the hobbits are coming"
Last edited by LHF; Jan 19, 2013 at 07:57 AM. Reason: For got to say something
ThewholeEmpirewhichfacilitatesexchangesbetweendiff erentpeopleslivinginthere L.H.F. Legendary Hero Fat xD
Wha the fuck LHF
you quoted the first post , all of it??
No to you for that action , it's so dumb , even dumber than me )'=
Originally Posted by Django77 View Post
Hyde I think we can agree that GFX mostly look awesome because some other schmuck that has spent half of his life working in 2D and 3D art programs have provided you with the renders/backgrounds you use for them.

Sorry, but I don't see them as a true piece of art. It's more like 'fast-food' art. Take someones else images, put some ketchup and green salad and presto! We have a burger...
That's how I see it.

Anyway, Here's what I'm doing right now.
Very close friend of mine decided to also be my boss ;] so he hired me to make him bunch of creatures/fantasy/high-tech stuff for his strategy TCG game he's making (still alpha stage, thx god, so I have lots of time, usually I don't have that), so I started with the easier ones to do, un-dead magic creatures...

Lich?

This is just a first sketch with color-coding of something decribed to me just as: ''do those kind of lich-mage things''.
Lots of stuff will/might change till the end of it, and I'll post the rest as I do them.
The reason I'm posting them like WIPs is because I wanna show you what I do and how I do it.

That's a total sack of bullshit and you know it :P

Are you implying that the amount of work put into a piece of art determines its aesthetic values? An artist is someone who creates aesthetically pleasing stuff. The ways in which it is done hardly matter.
Hoss.
That's how I feel about it. You may agree or disagree, in any case, I really don't care, because we don't have same taste for art, thus, we could be contemplating about it for decades without any progress.
In this case it's not amount of time in question, but the fact that you base your art taking other finished product and 'adjusting it' to make something that now has to be taken as a new product.
Recycling.

Making something out of nothing is a true art. At least to me it is, idk about you...
Last edited by Django77; Jan 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''