Toribash
Naw,

Totally forgot about that.

Should submit a couple I suppose.

Or maybe bombard LT with replay entries like you did.

Ouch

Amiright?
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Naw,

Totally forgot about that.

Should submit a couple I suppose.

Or maybe bombard LT with replay entries like you did.

Ouch

Amiright?

[18:07:10] Anthony Re Vera: Also, all replays keyframed

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand from 3 weeks ago:
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Finally continuing work on the vid. Not accepting replays anymore, once I finish this one I'll probably try to make a few smaller ones (few replays each) so it should be easier to manage. Starting a project this big was not a good idea for a start

So yeah, nice try, Cpt. Slow
I think I'll be able to come back soon! If I do I need someone to play me in Aikido, Ninjutsu, and Lenshu. Anybody up for any of those?
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
I think I'll be able to come back soon! If I do I need someone to play me in Aikido, Ninjutsu, and Lenshu. Anybody up for any of those?

I'm almost always up for Lenshu, can't really do anything in Ninjutsu and Aikido tho
Classic Pitch.. Ill inform you on when. I should be getting a new computer so I can play. Ive been using a school computer for this.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
That awkward moment [Hunters] realized that this comment is primarily intended to waste their time and fill their patience, even more so, out of curiosity they could not stop reading until the end.

Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
That was sly.

That awkward moment when LT starts deleting posts for being useless :v

@clan: I won't deny that progress on the vid has been very slow, but I have posted reasons as to why that is. The one you are probably aware of was that my laptop was overheating for a while. The one that you are probably not considering is that I started a rather romplex computing-related course in a university abroad about 40 days ago, and adapting to this environment and making sure that I do things right has been taking up most of my time. As in, making vids is really not my priority right now. It will be done when I consider it done, and if I don't consider it good I simply won't post it. That's how it's going to play out. I don't know if you guys have any experience with making Toribash videos, but I sure didn't when I started. I know that it was a stupid idea to do a first vid featuring 65 replays, all of which I wanted keyframed. I could easily render the vid now using no separate shaders and not syncing it to a song that has been overused on a bunch of toribash videos or AMVs. No intros, effects, no quality. But I won't. Any problems you have with that, you'll simply have to deal with.

On a lighter note, what's your favorite dumb movie?
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I know of many movies, which are only dumb to my opinion.

Which kind of dumb are you referring to? One thing is done then another thing happens? Topicless? Silly?
私の顔にそれを言う。