Toribash
ronldo7, no

Other guy, I have no fucking clue.
His app however isn't the greatest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
when will people get it... we dont need tc to be strong. shit i have maybe 1k and look at this motherfucker right here. ill take all you on!!!!! and as for ronlodo7 im sorry man but i must say. tic i say be put on a trial.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
ya well i applied for dire and they took to long and then i applied here. shit give people a chance they want to find a clan to stay in then let them. funny thing is is that dire was run by lumpysolo XD

anyway zay we are kinda dying out if u cant see so loosen up on ur balls and lets do some trials see where they lead. we need some more people in this bitch lol
Last edited by Yaksha; May 13, 2013 at 06:12 PM.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
ya well i applied for dire and they took to long and then i applied here. shit give people a chance they want to find a clan to stay in then let them. funny thing is is that dire was run by lumpysolo XD

anyway zay we are kinda dying out if u cant see so loosen up on ur balls and lets do some trials see where they lead. we need some more people in this bitch lol

Check the private board ;P
About that this thread stays open, some of our greatest members were randoms. Zayex still however holds the power to scare off the obviously unworthy applications. Deal? .
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
About that this thread stays open, some of our greatest members were randoms. Zayex still however holds the power to scare off the obviously unworthy applications. Deal? .

Aight M'lord

Hopefully I won't have to scare off too many though.
well with some of the people applying i agree. XD get a bunch of morons sometimes
Ummm Im not sure what kind of application you guys are looking for but Ill put up the default one.
Belt-Brown
Rank-12480
Best Mods-Akido, Swords, And almost all the fun mods
Worst mods- Sparring
Age-13
Real Name-Jake
Former Clans- I am in French Toast Mafia but it is dying so Im looking for a new clan.
Any Alts? No
Any Infractions-Unknown