Toribash
Hello, I would like to join NO, main reason is the thing that since I was a small child, I wanted to catch them all, some idiotic guy kept bragging about his pets being the best and shit, I wanted a piece of that cake. I went to the doctor to get the medicine for the pets I needed to catch and some old guy in a trench coat named Birch gave me a weird looking round capsule, he said if I drink the contents inside of it, I can do anything. He also gave me a dead rat, no idea what that was for, it smelled like urine and the fur was yellow. I went outside and drank the capsule, instantly I started jumping around and hitting bushes while yelling "HYAA" "HUAAAA", until a coin popped out. My cousin sells masks, he is always cheerful and he looks like he came from Korea, although nobody knows his true identity, he works as a plumber and takes LSD all the time. He told me a story on how he punched some blocks and squished some turtles, that he defeated a giant monster that was a hybrid between a turtle and a dragon.

Now something about me, I am 8 feet tall, I usually wear black clothes, some mime/clown keeps chasing me around smiling and laughing at my every step. I think he wants to hurt me. I also found some Play - Doh on the edge of the street, it became alive and went to the sewers where it met a giant crocodile thing that wore a lab suit. I seriously do not know what the hell is going around in this town. Yesterday there was a suicide case of some idiot who tried to jump buildings while making gang signs. He kept saying "I MUST DO IT" " I AM UNSTOPPABLE". He was seen trying to climb buildings with his bare hands some days ago, poor fellow, heroine sure messed him up.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
I know,I don't want to enter in your clan,but...
As I can see you have no a Clan Logo...
So I'm here to mnake you guys a clan logo...
FOR EXTREME LOW PRICES!!! (Obviously logos will be in HD)
If you don't belive in my art skill,just watch my last 2 logos...
The first logo was made for a MW3 Clan,
The second one was made for a YouTube channel.. wich one plays Minecraft,Team Fortress 2,Battlefield 3,Battlefield Heroes... and much more games...
Attached Images
COP Logo.jpg (47.8 KB, 8 views)
Ru$$iA Logo - Copia.jpg (78.6 KB, 9 views)
GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
... No.

Ye I mean a clan Logo with written "NO"
for only 5k :c
GRAPHIC DESIGNER