Toribash
Just finished Elfen lied. So tucking sad....

Yeah.

Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Just finished Elfen lied. So tucking sad....

Yeah.

no

[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I'm pretty sure they left the ending to Elfen Lied untied as to not piss off any fans of certain characters.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
If you like romance, yeah you will like it. Though the first season is better than second imo.

Yea romance is cool with me as long as it has funny moments in it otherwise I consider it a "chick flick"
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
The first season was funnier. The second was also funny (in some parts) but midway through the end, it starts to get sentimental.

First season wasn't much of a romance until it reached episode 20-ish.

I don't care too much as long as the story line makes sense and its not too overboard in some areas I also like shows I can relate too most times as well.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
I'm pretty sure they left the ending to Elfen Lied untied as to not piss off any fans of certain characters.

Indecisivity (should be a word) is crime.
Started watching Amagami SS+ plus (yes, they put the symbol and the word there) and "Baby, Please Kill Me".
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Yea romance is cool with me as long as it has funny moments in it otherwise I consider it a "chick flick"

I don't care too much as long as the story line makes sense and its not too overboard in some areas I also like shows I can relate too most times as well.

Clannad overall is a huge drama, you'll cry the shit out of yourself at the end of the second season.

Also finished kami nomi zo shiru sekai. I expected more...

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Clannad overall is a huge drama, you'll cry the shit out of yourself at the end of the second season.

Also finished kami nomi zo shiru sekai. I expected more...

D: I don't wish to cry! Thats not cool man... oh well it would be the first time I cryed over a show. The ummm... myself;yourself show. I fucking wept. I mean I like almost was tempted to like... stop watching it, it got so sad. Its not right what was done to them man. I got really sad while watching that.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Started watching Amagami SS+ plus (yes, they put the symbol and the word there) and "Baby, Please Kill Me".

Damn yes. I'm probably going to wait for the Ai arc to start before I start watching.

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post

If you want to really a rapid mix between amusement and depression, play the Visual Novel :P
Read through Pluto. Again.
Well, earlier I actually owned three volumes of it and I bought the rest of the series just recently and read through them.
In related news I also bought Spice & Wolf vol. 5, which hasn't been scanlated in Internet yet, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei vol. 1 - 5. Volumes 4 and 5 haven't been scanlated in Internet. Haven't read volume 5 yet.
hey, buying manga actually has some advantages

Caught up Peak. Only five chapters so far, which is a bit of a pain...
I guess I shouldn't have started reading it. The picture in egscans.com was pretty nice, though...
The art's great, though at times you can see that the artist ran out of time. What with the really simple panels and such. This tends to happen in a lot of webtoon manhwa series.
well, not like I mind

EDIT: Finished Afro Samurai.
goddamnit
Last edited by Tonakai; Jan 7, 2012 at 04:01 AM.