Toribash
I love, your use, of commas.

I'm gonna say yes, I've talked to him on IRC before and he's an average bloke.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Sorry, I do, use them, a bit, more than, is needed.
But to be serious, I will cut down on my usage of commas.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Yes to Nameless, seems like a bro. Other jumble of letters: nah.
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was
It's obvious I'm going to say yes to Nameless.
Noskcaj: I'm sadly going to say no.
Hello to all in [Sigma]. I would be interested to join. So heres my appilication:

Join date: It's seen on the left, but I've been playing Toribash from last end of June/beginning of July, but I made this account on February 26, 2011.

Belt: I'm black belt and my QI is 1046. But I'm a bit higher ranked, and I told the reason to it before: I'v been playing from last june.

References: I've seen a lot of forum threads where the members have replied. That's all I'm afraid to say. I decided to put myself together and do this app.

Replays/Art: Replays are seen in the bottom as attachments, and here's a link for my art. All is by me in deviantArt.com. Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 <-- last one is a bit older. Check the text below the name in profile to have proof.

Favourite mod: Judo.

Why you wish to join: I see Sigma here has some fancy members. I think of Sigma as one great clan due to many reasons. And one decisive thing is that people in Sigma are social. And that makes a clan a family. Treating each other with respect.

Why we should let you join: I can bring quite much many different skills. Art and texture making, replay making, ingame skills and I will keep Sigma's reputation up by showing some manners in forums if I'm accepted in.

Do you have access to IRC?: Sadly, no. But it doesn't take a long time to craft one.

Past history: I got 2 infractions but they belong to the past.

Real life Name: It may be a bit weird as me being a Finn, but it's Jaakko. I would prefer Jake, but no one is forced.

Past positions of power: I haven't been in any admin or leader positions before.

Other: You can find me on very many websites, such as Facebook, deviantArt, Youtube, Roblox, Imageshack and in here. I could make a logo for Sigma in the ToriClan section if I'm in. I will be very faithful and loyal to the clan at the time I'm in if I'm in. Help will be granted in all ways I can. Due to my low age my experience might be still be slightly raising, but getting better is a part of everyone's life. Everyone (except for Hampa of course) was new in toribash sometime.
And so, I ope my appilication will be liked and results would be positive. Rejection is always accepted, but I would like to have a reason to it if possible. Thank you.
Attached Files
ClayR - Smooth Comper.rpl (110.6 KB, 3 views)
ClayR - Splitzor Punch.rpl (103.7 KB, 3 views)
ClayR - Hand Decap.rpl (60.2 KB, 3 views)
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.