Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you should expect to be critisised. It's the only way you get better. Noone has seperate threads for those reasons. If you post here you are most likely going to be criticised constructively, which is what i have done.

I guess but you can criticize me for not doing something you maybe would have done. Like for instance i posted head decaps bec i wanted to show all the ones i recently made. I didn't know i had to have different kinds. If i want to post head decap replays then i can. I even labeled then all head decap so if anybody didn't want to see then they didn't have to. And in any case ending in a standing up pose is ur opinion. I like landing on my hands sometimes. Also with relax all that's ur opinion. U cant suppress my opinions just bec u think urs are better.

Know what i mean?
Keep your friends close but your enemy's closer
I am not suppressing your opinions at all... Not once did i say YOU HAVE TO do this and you have to do that. I am merely stating what i have seen to be more attractive to viewers throughout the community. I have read many other replay threads within the toribash forums and almost all of my opinions coincide with what viewers want.

I merely stated that it would be wise to widen your horizons and not only stick to one style or movement.

Know what i mean?

CLICK TO ENLARGE

I couldn't manage to download your relax force colours, so i just did it like this.
I know it isnt the most complex image to create but imo its quite smexy! Simple is better.

If you want ANYTHING changed dont hesitate to ask. I got lots of creativity and time.

If anyone wants an avvy done by me then please ask, free for uTi members!!!
Last edited by PlayaJ; Jan 19, 2009 at 03:58 PM.
Lol i like ur ending.

And i dont have only one style, like i said i wanted to post my decaps if i wanted to post my body splits, madmans and whateva i would have.

And with in my experience i just don't believe everything anyone tells me just bec they said it.

But anyway lets not have a feud over toribash.
Last edited by PlayaJ; Jan 19, 2009 at 04:00 PM.
The Pm was just a random outburst joke to start a conversation
OK then please post some other shit i like watching your replays

But when you have reason to believe what someone says you should go with your gut feeling and trust them.

No feud going on here, just a simple disagreement. I'm not holding any negative feelings towards you at all

Have a look at the pic i made warbanana. I like it imo
Are you mad i've made that mistake of trusting the wrong person too many times. At the end of the day i got screwed over. Careful who u trust!
But one can be very unable to trust. I trust people. Sometimes too much, but othertimes it was a wise choice.
Gotta learn to open up a bit more to let the other person get to know you and advance in a relationship.

This is quite funny in terms of qq5ben and xiongold would just swear at each other to oppose one another, we sort it out through words and proper conversation (even if it is online :P)
Interesting to see the different intelleginces :P

And if you have anything more to say to me do it in PM. This is the replay thread not the debate thread. we are going offtopic.
And WATCH MY HAXXED REPLAY