Toribash
Originally Posted by Scar View Post

Nick: Scar
Belt: 9th dan
Forum Activity: 8
Ingame activity: 7
Past Clans: [Ct] and (vibe) before it went official.(i do not remember the rest for that i just went back after around 7-8 month retirement.)
Bad History: Some infractions for useless posts lol.
Why do you want to join: i've known charm, smurf and tobreak, thats not much, and i aim to talk and get to know more of [u] if i am accepted.
What can you offer Ultimate?: i am not the best ABD/Boxshu player, but i consider myself decent in both those mods. I offer my forum activity and my in-game skills for ultimate.
Replays: i'm not sure if i still have replays after i reinstall'd the game but i'll check once i am back from vacation which is tomorrow.

Thanks for taking time reading my app

Edit: GMT +7

You seem alright, I will give you a yes.
RIP TGS 2013 - 2019

Nick: Agus
Belt: 10th dan
Forum Activity: 8/10
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Past Clans: (Ts), [MM] and i was trial in [Evil] i didn't pass beacuse at that time i was inactive and my internet service went down.
Bad History: infractions for useless posts and a month ban for rigging a dp (it was in a private server with a friend, i added the dp and he taked it) i didn't know it was illegal :<
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because there are good people to play, have fun and maybe learn more about the game also i have some friends here.

What can you offer to Ultimate?: fun and my skills in the game, aren't the best but it is something

About me: im a guy from argentina i go to school in the afternoon, i like being with friends and play football/soccer and im very good in that.

About me in toribash: im always in a bet server winning or losing tc maybe hosting (today hosting i lost 50k in globals, dp and the server crashed) :< i also like going into tourneys or servers ranked.

Replays (ignore the names lol)
Attached Files
#a - damn.rpl (72.5 KB, 4 views)
#a - Damn2.rpl (60.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Agus; Jul 11, 2016 at 05:26 AM.
Foobi and Scar, Two biggest losers of Toribash
Originally Posted by Agus View Post
Nick: Agus
Belt: 10th dan
Forum Activity: 8/10
Ingame Activity: 8/10
Past Clans: (Ts), [MM] and i was trial in [Evil] i didn't pass beacuse at that time i was inactive and my internet service went down.
Bad History: infractions for useless posts and a month ban for rigging a dp (it was in a private server with a friend, i added the dp and he taked it) i didn't know it was illegal :<
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because there are good people to play, have fun and maybe learn more about the game also i have some friends here.

What can you offer to Ultimate?: fun and my skills in the game, aren't the best but it is something

About me: im a guy from argentina i go to school in the afternoon, i like being with friends and play football/soccer and im very good in that.

About me in toribash: im always in a bet server winning or losing tc maybe hosting (today hosting i lost 50k in globals, dp and the server crashed) :< i also like going into tourneys or servers ranked.

Replays (ignore the names lol)

Hell to the YES
i was waiting for more answers but thanks to everyone who said yes
Foobi and Scar, Two biggest losers of Toribash
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
Well here i am. Applying to Ultimate.

So yeah i guess most of you guys know me. Im Holo (obvsly) Also known as Benander or Ben.
Just wanted to point that out.
Im from Finland where santa is from.
My GMT is +2. Im 18 years old.

I used to be know for my abd skill but now im a bit rusty since i had a long break on tb cause of uhm irl healthy issues.
Now im struggling to get my rust off,
but im getting there.
Im really active ingame and forums,
but i also have a job and a gf to deal with so that takes some time but i still play alot.
Nowdays i dont rly play to be the best so im not that toxic and immature anymore what some of u known me for.
Also i post really often to the forums.
I keep my notifications on
"Private messages" So it says Your notifications "number"
if i have a pm so i notice it.

Ive been around in tb for a while now.
This is my secound account on tb but i cant even remember my first users name etc.
Played single player after the beta.
Didnt really have any clue about the game back then tho.
The problem ive had on the clans ive been was that every one of them were so inactive.

So a bit about my personal life.
Ive played icehockey on a national team level.
Had a injury what ended my career.
After that i had alot of problems with my state of health.
Now im currently work in a webpage building. Im doing the page and managing the revenue etc.
Im working out in gym allmost daily and im studing
"Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology".

I think thats all i have to say.

Best regards,
Holo

yes to daddy