Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
But your the one who is mostly online.

What's your gmt? Mines (-5) and I don't have free time till like 7pm(19:00) so just tell me when your online if your just online for a while ill probably catch you on the buddies I check it very often and get on when I see someone but I have a feeling everyone does this and no one gets on for this reason it's just a hunch though
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
My gmt is +1, just like beat's.

But I watched our goals and I saw the "Get into top 10 goal" isn't hard to get, we're on place 12 with 218 points, getting on place 9 requires less then 230 points. Like 6 points a war, we're in top 10 within 3-4 wars.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
My gmt is +1, just like beat's.

But I watched our goals and I saw the "Get into top 10 goal" isn't hard to get, we're on place 12 with 218 points, getting on place 9 requires less then 230 points. Like 6 points a war, we're in top 10 within 3-4 wars.

Yes, and the goal after this is to get in the top 5.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Originally Posted by FeedMeMore View Post
My GMT is +7.

Different from you all haha.So,im online when you guys asleep lol.

If my geography knowledge is not too bad I'm pretty sure GodEnz GMT is close to yours.

Somehow almost everyone in our clan can play together (mostly on weekends)
I just replied and I don't think that he can change my decision.
Invited DJTurn3r.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 3, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
Hmm beat, as a full member, am I able to vote now? Or should I be a "diamond" rank for voting on recruitment thread.

I did read this "Diamonds:
They make wars, invite players and can vote on our recruitment thread." now but I'm wondering, cause in my oppinion all members (no trials) should be able to vote on apps.
Last edited by zwouter; Apr 3, 2014 at 09:57 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Hmm beat, as a full member, am I able to vote now? Or should I be a "diamond" rank for voting on recruitment thread.

Allow full-time members to vote too pls Beat. Even with Diamond rank I barely check the Recruitment Center.

This ensure discussion about the current app happens (that maybe could be done at the irc) and let the applicant get a fair vote.
Last edited by Nitoratus; Apr 3, 2014 at 09:57 PM.