Toribash
So,I'd like to bring my app up again.Seeing as I'm returning to toribash,slowly but surely.
I am currently in the middle of Finals,college registration etc and therefore won't be too active,however- an effort shall be made. There are some changes to my app.
Changes/additions:

Current tc: 163k about
Other: I've developed a love for house music (international house is okay,check out South african house. It's my type of shit),and I've started learning some basic production(fuckloada work,however-i don't mind,patients and passion will pay off.Will share anything I produce with you guys. Starting a business with a mate of mine as well next year,based around club culture... Officially accepted to college,studying software development (therefore I shall be on my pc for ages,giving me loads of tb time as well)...I'm gonna add that,I couldn't give a shit about any other clans,honestly if I'm not in this clan,I'm not in any clan.I have history with the people here and trust developed with them.This clan is loyalty,and I value that more than anything else.

Original app:
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Name:CoKe (Larry)
Belt: 9th Dan
Current TC Amount: 18 299 (Just bought shit etc)
Past Clans: DAT,Arkane,Fusion(TTF)
Clan References: Eddy
Modes you're good at: Aikido(!),wushu,all classic mods really...
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): Art- a shitload of it...experienced in general graphics,3d rendered art,animation etc etc.
GMT: +2

Player Card:

About yourself:
I'm an extremely loyal person.I'm chilled as fuck,seriously I hate conflict,especially online..I love lying around with mates n gettin baked,n having a decent braai.yes "braai"(like a barbecue or w/e),I'm from south Africa,a place with hot as fuck summers and shit like rugby and cricket etc...I love music,,anything from Skrillex to In Flames and quite a bit of electro/house (for those nights when drinking is the only option)..also some good old rap whenever....Regarding TB,i"m relatively old,however I've matured and grown quite a bit throughout the years...hhmm also,next year I'll be studying Software development...

Why you want to join [eVo]:
It's the only clan I have any interest in to be honest.I have history with some of the members and this clan gives me a feel of how things used to be..This clan is built on tradition,respect and loyalty (which really appeals to me).I have had some ups and downs,however, grown through them and have somewhat drawn myself closer to some of the members here.In fact,I wanted to be in this clan a long time ago(even before joining DAT),however was not on par.This is truly one of the few clans I have serious respect for.

What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:
I am rather ambitious, and will do as much as I can to elevate this clan.This includes rep,image and skill.I would love to be able to fight in-game alongside other eVo members against other clans and get this clans points up and reach that no.1 toriclan spot to start with.I also get along with many of the members,therefore the social aspect will be enhanced. I naturally have always done things for my clans,whether it's art (such as images,clan pics etc.) or just simply in-game activity..

~CoKe

EDIT: also,regarding the whole 10th dan thing,I'm on it don't worry.
Last edited by CoKe; Nov 21, 2011 at 12:41 PM.
Trip, if you want to test me then just say so. I'm ready when you are.
Last edited by Simon; Dec 5, 2011 at 02:58 PM.
piratez
Name:Hope/Kuttle
Belt:Brown/Was a Tenth dan, But sold Qi.
Past Clans:Way way back, blind fury, exil3, C3
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):Kidneenja back in 2007
Bought QI?:No.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at: All Mods, Fave is Aikido and wushu.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):I can Make videos etc.
GMT:Central
Player Card:
About yourself:Meh, nothing to exciting just another Toribash Pro. Not great background...love to cook, eat(obviously) 420 celebrate all the time.
Why you want to join [eVo]:To bring in a new style of skill and make some new friends.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Skills, Friendship...and trust. >.>

Ps: Playercard is somehow broke try it yourself it wont show.
Last edited by Kuttle; Nov 23, 2011 at 04:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
Name:Hope/Kuttle
Belt:Brown/Was a Tenth dan, But sold Qi.
Past Clans:Way way back, blind fury, exil3, C3
What was your previous nicks or former accounts (if any):Kidneenja back in 2007
Bought QI?:No.
Clan References (eVo members and Single Allies only... if no one put "none"):none
Modes your good at: All Mods, Fave is Aikido and wushu.
Other Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing etc..):I can Make videos etc.
GMT:Central
Player Card:
About yourself:Meh, nothing to exciting just another Toribash Pro. Not great background...love to cook, eat(obviously) 420 celebrate all the time.
Why you want to join [eVo]:To bring in a new style of skill and make some new friends.
What do you think you can bring to eVo to better it?:Skills, Friendship...and trust. >.>

Ps: Playercard is somehow broke try it yourself it wont show.

Haah. I vote a solid No.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Haha no effort that was everything in the damn question rofl, Baddy Clan, besides I'm withdrawing the app anyways.
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
I'm still being watched right?

Our rules can make ppl paranoid

Originally Posted by Kuttle View Post
Haha no effort that was everything in the damn question rofl, Baddy Clan, besides I'm withdrawing the app anyways.

Sure, why are you need to apply to some "baddy" clan? You must choose only the best ones with outstanding skills of yours (something like [-WTFarm])
Last edited by shinigamii; Nov 23, 2011 at 05:37 PM.
Originally Posted by shinigamii View Post
Our rules can make ppl paranoid

na i was seeing if you guys forgot about me =P
Anime United