Toribash
Got another question... In a mod of mine Gladius_x I have set dt to a high 370, but I swear it feels like it's 100. Things just fall off for no reason. Could this be a flags issue? I've set flags to 10, to match the rules. I'm attaching a replay to demonstrate what I'm talking about.
Attached Files
wtf.rpl (245.8 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Got another question... In a mod of mine Gladius_x I have set dt to a high 370, but I swear it feels like it's 100. Things just fall off for no reason. Could this be a flags issue? I've set flags to 10, to match the rules. I'm attaching a replay to demonstrate what I'm talking about.

Well first of all are the swords supposed to dismember ppl?

The problem is that you made the toris bodies instagib so they dismember with just a tap. Looking at mod maker it makes sense that the body's will dismember at the legs and arms and keep torso intact. If you want the swords to touch the torso and trigger win, then just keep the body parts normal but with triggers of course. In your case normal will be flag 48.

So set all the body part flags to 48 and in modmaker look through all your objects and make sure the "weapon" box in advanced tab is unchecked.

I don't know if its a mistake or not but you didn't put flags on the left and right butt, hand, tricep and bicep.
Originally Posted by Butl View Post
Pls make judo.frac mod with ring for puplic

If you want a judo frac mod with a ring then find someone who can create a judo frac mod with a ring or create it yourself and then and then you request the mod to be on official servers
I have an idea for a judo sparring mod for official servers...

It's aimed at keeping true to judo while encouraging longer fights.

2000 frame match
70 frame turns
233 fracture threshold
610 dismember threshold
Circular Dojo, about 987 size
35 frame DQ timeout - ONLY outside of the ring/dojo - no inside dojo DQs
NO GRIP

maybe sparring gravity, but default is fine too

a few players agreed that this was a good idea, but it's in the air still. i dont know how to make mods or whatever.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
^ A match would take forever.

I have another question. You know how you can type alt_sides to specify the size and shape of the grabby hand. Well, is there anything else you can specify for grabby hand? alt_density, maybe? Or is shape the only thing?
That's the thing about Toribash.... the more skilled you become, the more xomplex you want to show off that skill, the longer your matches become!

Maybe a smaller dojo, but the DQ threshold of 35 frames would make for DELIBERATE pins and holds, instead of LUCKY DQ wins :P

Hey, here's a crazy idea: Donut shaped dojos, with a DQ hole in the center!
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.