Toribash
Ok, thanks to both.

My champs and Lanes

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Yeah, thre's no feeling like starting a game with 1k AP as Veigar!

AP gains op!

Edit: Speaking of high MMR...

That's what happens if you duo-queue with pullatajesus too often.

Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Just got to level 30 in LoL, still haven't played any ranked games. Any tips for a beginner?

I've read some posts against Fizz, and I think he's the easiest champion to dodge abilities with. Why or how is Fizz easily countered in midlane?

If a champion has a ranged auto-attack he can just hit you for free while you're trying to kill creeps. If you enjoy fizz by all means don't let us stop you from playing him, but the better your opponents get the more pressure you will feel when laning with him.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Nah homie, THIS is high mmr.

(this only happened for like one game out of nowhere, lol)

riot pls

Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Riot has got to be the dumbest in terms of balancing. They're nerfing spirit visage/spirit of the ancient golem.

Can you hear that? That's the sound of Morello sodomizing Mundo with his nerf bat.
Hoss.
I admit my defeat!

..To bad that I don't have screenies from times before Ranked ELO splashing.
And before I started playing with Chuck & EJM.. (yeah, you suck, but I still <3 you!)

O'god I really thought that I was terribad ADC, but I was versing against > Plat ADC mains. Oh well, ranked games were good way to practice AD carrying. :'D
Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
And before I started playing with Chuck & EJM.. (yeah, you suck, but I still <3 you!)

You're not any better in terms of gameplay :'<

Fine, deleted removed and forgotten, let's see how you handle not playing with me anymore :<
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Riot has got to be the dumbest in terms of balancing. They're nerfing spirit visage/spirit of the ancient golem.

Can you hear that? That's the sound of Morello sodomizing Mundo with his nerf bat.

Spirit Visage isn't being nerfed. What u talkin bout? It's being changed into one of the best HP/MR items in the game. More hp, more mr, hp regen added to it while retaining its cdr and unique passive. All for a 425 gold increase

Current Spirit Visage

PBE Spirit Visage

Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Guys so Shyvanna is the definition of op
Just saying

flawless in a normal? Pfft.

Last edited by j4nd0; Jul 30, 2013 at 05:29 AM.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
So I've been playing around with AP Ezreal in normals. I don't think he's good enough for ranked(or reliable enough for me), but he's definitely a lot of fun.

normal games OP

Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah