Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
Like asp said

^lul

anyways snor... dont all elites have mod power? if you go on vacation Im sure twisted could handle it for a few days. co lead is just a title after all. As long as there arent any important things going on during that time it'll be fine.
hey guys, sorry i was over at my friends place so i wasnt online alot.
So anyways, when we get this situated will AKP and Amadou still have mod powers or do they lose them and pass on to winners
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
Ill do that tomorrow, im on my celly, also, if i say anything about $, tc or items, im serious. I dont want to dissapoint anyone.

woo!ill send immediatlly after i receive them
Democracy?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=93861

or if you don't want to click it,

Voting

A poll of some kind will be held for every issue that needs to be addressed. Members, leaders, congress members, impeachments, etc. will all be determined by popular vote.

Polls for leaders will be up for a maximum of 10 days. At which point votes will be counted. In the event of a draw, congress will hold another poll of the top candidates and determine the winners.

Member polls will be open for two weeks. To be accepted, a member must be voted in unanimously or nearly unanimously.

Should someone disagree with a decision determined by popular demand, they have the right to appeal the decision.

Elections

Leaders will hold office for two months. Two weeks before the end of a term, elections will be held. Two new leaders will be voted into office.

Congress members will hold office for four months. Elections for congress will be held two weeks before the end of a term. 3 congress members will be voted into office.

Leaders

The role of the leaders is to actively look for new members, organize events that need organization (such as tournaments, elections, and anything else that may come up), run the boards, run the clan bank, and make sure everything is just all set in general.

Congress
Congress basically makes sure that the leaders don't do anything crazy or rash. If the leader takes an action without a clan poll, congress has to ratify it. Congress can also help the leaders with whatever they need help with.

Credits to Vigilante
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Do we have a clan pic yet?

even if you do, me and capn arent in it ;o
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Idea from hobojoey's school?

more like i got the concept from him, but i plan to do different things than he teaches/taught

and, i hate givin things away
but i'll send fezch and aspire an invite sometime ;o
GMT: - 7:00
Belt & Qi: Black, 1377
I like to play: Aikido
Past Clan(s): [YES] , All the leaders left, it basically died
Do I know English: Fluently
I want to join because: I would like to join 1336.9 because you are a very active clan, with a friendly and helpful environment, you seem organized, and there is room for improvement in many aspects, like Art + texturing, and in game ability
No. of Infractions & Bans: 4 expired points. 1 Useless post + 1 Delete bumping thread
Refferals(if any): Aspire