Toribash
So my account just got hacked, by a close friend -.-
Any idea where I can report this shit? Link please I've never been on the LoL forum.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
The way LP gains works is if you have a high mmr and you play with high level players you'll get more for winning and less for losing. If you play with low elo players you'll get less for winning and youll lose more for losing. If you're playing with people around your elo you'll get AROUND equal lp gains

Originally Posted by Tyzo View Post
So my account just got hacked, by a close friend -.-
Any idea where I can report this shit? Link please I've never been on the LoL forum.

I'd ask here for more information about reporting it, also your account is spreading phishing links.

edit: try to recover your password here
Last edited by Daxx; Jul 29, 2013 at 07:52 AM.
been playing ryze, just be def early game and gg, so e-z
scales level similarly to nasus
gonna play him up to silver
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Originally Posted by Echoforce View Post
You get literally tons of AP from winning games on hot streaks, it's incredible. That's how I got from silver 5 to 1 in like a weekend

Yeah, thre's no feeling like starting a game with 1k AP as Veigar!

AP gains op!

Edit: Speaking of high MMR...

Last edited by Dargon; Jul 29, 2013 at 11:02 AM.
Hey everybody, just wanted to update you guys with the current testing status of our current iteration of Rengar.

Heavy destructive testing will continue for the Empowered Savagery refunding 3 ferocity points play pattern. This past week we found that Rengar was still doing too much damage in too little of a time frame which is a problem we still need to solve within this iteration. This iteration also makes jungle Rengar incredibly resourceful as he can walk away from each creep camp with more ferocity stacks and gank lanes without as much preparation.

The big changes we will be testing this week are Bone Tooth Necklace which will now give Rengar a personalized jungle item which has a really favorable build path out of Long Sword and Hunter's Machete. The overall price of the item has stayed the same but as Scarizard said in his posts, "mini-brutalizer" - esque stats will no longer exist on BTN. BTN is now an item that gives Rengar bonuses that directly impact his mobility in the jungle and thus his overall map pressure. The current bonuses in place look something like this:

3 Stacks - Rengar gains 15% movement speed while in brush(bonus does not persist outside of brush like Nidalee's)

6 Stacks - Rengar gains 100 range on his Leap(slightly nerfed due to having access to it earlier.)

9 Stacks - Rengar retains movement speed from his Ultimate for 5 seconds after exiting his ultimate. (Rocket cat goes zooooooooom)

The 14 stack bonus is still a pretty big grey area as we want Rengar players to reach this epic state at 14 stacks but we don't want them to do so at the cost of making his game play toxic again.

An additional mechanic we will be testing with BTN is allowing Rengar players to build stacks out of neutral monster kills. Currently the amount of neutral monster kills required to build a stack is pretty hefty, which encourages jungle Rengar to invade the enemy jungle to take camps but also hopefully interact with the enemy jungler. This mechanic is still kind of the grey area as well because it might give too many advantages to a jungle Rengar over a lane Rengar and we don't want to make laning Rengar's feel bad for purchasing this item.

If you guys have any thoughts on what epic thing Rengar should get at maximum stacks toss'em out! I look forward to the ideas you guys will give me and Scarizard!

some red post quote from the upcomming rengar changes.

for me it sounds pretty amazing, they want to make him more a jungler than top laner..
also the thing that u can stack his BTN on jungle minions will be so awesome, i hope they are gonna change it like that, so i can finally start jungling him more..

source:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post40228988 there are some more posts for those who are interested.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Oh dear god, why do those retards pick every single champion I play and smash its face with the nerf bat until I can no longer recognize it?!
Hoss.
Just got to level 30 in LoL, still haven't played any ranked games. Any tips for a beginner?

I've read some posts against Fizz, and I think he's the easiest champion to dodge abilities with. Why or how is Fizz easily countered in midlane?
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Just got to level 30 in LoL, still haven't played any ranked games. Any tips for a beginner?

I've read some posts against Fizz, and I think he's the easiest champion to dodge abilities with. Why or how is Fizz easily countered in midlane?

My main tip is don't go into a game expecting to get the role you want, especially if you're not one of the first two picks. Be able to play every role, and if you have to (or prefer) go support when needed to. Pick order is almost always over who calls what.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post

dont start with ranked until u cant play every role on a decent level
get runepages, will helpalot. (full ones i mean.)
find your favorite lane and champ, try to stick to it as good as possible, to bring your team the best result.
get better in overall before starting ranked.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken