Toribash
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
^Probably why you're bronze :O

*slow clap* Well played sir. I was merely debating about my personal experiences and views about two games.

Did you have go for "personal" insults because you lack valid counter arguments, or?

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid, but alas...
Last edited by Dargon; Jul 28, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
94 points from b2 series, best player NA

standing with 1 win in the series to silver 4.

won!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Zac top is amazing but he needs a team. Need like a Diana mid w/ melee suppot and bruiser jungle. I only played 3 games with him top recently and the major problems I've had is that if I initiate, my team is basically 10000 teemo's away from me. You need to be on the same page as the rest of the team before going in.

Then again, the 2 games I lost I was against an amazing Nami/Nid duo who just took control of the map.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
It's funny how LP distribution works when you have high MMR.

I have the MMR of about gold 3 or so, but I'm in silver 1. 'Cause of that, I get 30~ or so LP pr win and lose like 12-15.

I went even (2-2) one day and went up 40 LP, rofl.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Yes, if your MMR is MUCH higher than your current tier you'll gain up to 40 LP per win iirc.

Hot Streak increases AP gains too.
You get literally tons of AP from winning games on hot streaks, it's incredible. That's how I got from silver 5 to 1 in like a weekend

Did I really just read a post with somebody saying ryze is bad late game?

Good lord, you need to either lay off the crack or get up with the times. Ryze is one of the strongest apc in late game because he's basically an apc with adc damage at late game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Did I really just read a post with somebody saying ryze is bad late game?

Good lord, you need to either lay off the crack or get up with the times. Ryze is one of the strongest apc in late game because he's basically an apc with adc damage at late game.

As an ADC main, you're so right. Fuck Ryze.

Also, my friend went on a winstreak in Silver 1 of about 9-10 games, got like 30-40 LP, hit about 90 LP total. Then he lost two games and went back down to 65. Any idea why the difference in LP gains/losses is so dramatic?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah