Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Looks like ganks won. Congrats.

Even if grott's vote is removed, Snor is still winning by 1.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ill do that tomorrow, im on my celly, also, if i say anything about $, tc or items, im serious. I dont want to dissapoint anyone.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
^^agreed
PenTool spam is epic... most people don't understand how it was done untill they try it out? Looks difficult unless tried/done.

/highfives AKP

o/*\o

though it did take awhile to get the hang of using the pentool :|
before that i was using the paths tool in GIMP, which is essentially the same thing but doesnt look as good :/

hey, sry for double post but...

i made an org for anyone who needs help with textures
ma and malvie (malvado :P) will show anyone who joins basic texture knowledge, some advanced techniques i use (shading, etc) and anything else you may need

if you want to join, it only costs 10k
i'll send you an invite if you want to join

Last edited by AKP; Jul 24, 2009 at 09:26 AM.
10k to join a Org?!?
That is a wee bit steep, especially since most of the people wanting help won't be very experienced with Texture Making already.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
poop.

i already got 3 people to join and they payed more than that
and it isnt directed at new textuers, mostly, its more for peopl who want a little more from there texturing

but for you guys, i can lower it to 8k ;o
I'll join if you let me in for FREE. ;]
Give me a link?
Well, we can't get them at my school until year 10.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I might be. I have failed at a lot of things this year, and still only have 11 credits towards NCEA...

dude you betta step up your game seriously