i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Murmayder

Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
I vote meh!

You guys can't vote on yourselfs, and both of you are in the max position! Sexy is overseer, and Murm is the Co-Ldr!!! No upgrade for you!!

#TribeOn
You remind me a bit of will smith.

hes mah idol i rap and act. just like him so the only difference is that he is from philidelphia and im from houston
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
oh wooot kickass

btw. i saw eliteDS ingame and told him he'll probs get kicked if he doesnt post.
Last edited by camareon; Dec 20, 2009 at 01:36 PM.
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
You guys can't vote on yourselfs, and both of you are in the max position! Sexy is overseer, and Murm is the Co-Ldr!!! No upgrade for you!!

I'm Piratez God. I literally can't go any higher.

If Sexy gets member of the month I will kill myself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
We should advertise okay umm... I know a slogan "Join us or eat sexy's cockmeat sandwich"?

From now on you are not allowed to make any clan slogans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Okay well firstly sorry to burst your bubble but "hited" gives me no fucking clue what your talking about, Secondly it actually can't be very realistic unless your some random lifeless epic singleplayer person like CheZda or Rutzor(No offence to either but it seems impossible to be that damn good if you play only a little). Thirdly the brutality should not even be there because usually brutality is like torture or making them bleed lots, Which wouldn't seem possible from a punch or a nut kick. And so I hope this shows you why you should consider everything before you start doing something like this.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Squirre1
arm and a leg - Is good, but not enough... And try not to use multyplayer replays, unless they're realy awsome!!!
decap bebe - Yeah nice, but try to not jump and to make a pose!
DUNKAGE - Multyplayer and no fight ¬¬
entry 2 v2 - Should I say that this one is for the event and has no dismemberment?
get outa here - Even being multyplayer, it's your best til now! Should be in!!
SQUIRRE PUNCH - Awsome! Only needs a pose!
gimme dat - Nice decap, but is too slow, multiplayer, and judo ¬¬
jumpin handstands - Oh Yeah!! Nice, but when you decap Uke, drop his head and make a pose.
realistic 2 - Same as Entry 2 v2...
hump to death - No comments... You know...

So, do what I say in decap bebe, get outa here, SQUIRREL PUNCH and jumpin handstands, then post them again! Ok?

Sexy, I'll check yours later!!

#TribeOn